ModeMagic ‑ Product Labels

ModeMagic ‑ Product Labels

by Creative Sparks Inc

Make and add stickers, badges & labels to product photos.

Cosy Avocado

It is nice app. and it works, though I would prefer to have more flexibility with location, size and colors of hte labels.

July 24, 2020

Thank you Cosy Avocado 🙂 for the review. Your feedback is very valuable to us.
In case of any special sticker requests, you can always "Request a Sticker" on our app. Please do keep checking the app for fresh new sticker packs and upcoming features ✨

Firaana Online

I have recently installed and used this app and updated some of my products using the free credits with the super cool labels. I am currently monitoring feedback from my customers, but so far positive... definitely recommend.

July 17, 2020

Firaana Online, thank you for the review 🙂 We are continuously trying our best to help our customers derive the intended value out of our app.

We are happy that you have found our labels effective so far and hope that you keep liking our app which is being updated with cooler sticker packs every week ✨

Wishing you a great weekend ahead!!

The Cubby House

Easy app to use! They have a very good list of labels and the designs are tastefully done. Two thumbs up for this app!

June 26, 2020

👍👍Two thumbs up for your feedback, thank you The Cubby House team.

We're glad you like our sticker store. We've curated an extensive set of product labels, trust badges and stickers, and keep adding new packs every week. You can also request us for custom designs or uploading your own designs, so ping us whenever you need that (or anything else for that matter).

Stay safe 😷😷and have a good weekend ahead.