ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

by Creative Sparks Inc

Easiest App to add badges, labels & tags. Boost your sales!

LAJJOO C

Its a good app for small businesses. The support is very fast and personalized. I think they can work on a better pricing model for businesses that have huge no. of products. Otherwise, good job!

August 23, 2020

Thank you for the review Lajjoo C 🙂 We are glad that you liked our app. We are grateful for the suggestion. Our team is working on it and hopefully in a month we will have a better pricing plan in place 🤞 🤞

Meanwhile, do keep checking the app for new badges that drop in every week. In case of any other suggestion, do let us know, we will be happy to work on it.

Amour Luxury Couture

I like the app. Super easy to apply the product labels to my pictures. I do wish it would give you the option to go back to edit the product label after if you made a mistake on the label position. Overall, I will be using it again.

August 17, 2020

Thank you Amour Luxury Couture 🙂 for the review. We are happy that you liked our app and thank you for the feedback. We are working on it. We will let you know once we have fixed it.

Meanwhile, do keep checking the app for uber cool sticker packs that drop in every week ✨Have a wonderful week ahead.

| Boutique Digital

Good timing. I´ve gotten the requested stickers for my products page in a brief time-lapse of 2 hours!!

August 7, 2020

Thank you Boutique Digital 🙂 for the review. We are glad that you liked our timely customer service.

Now, you can also create badges on your own using "Create a Custom Badge" feature. Also, keep checking our app for some freshly brewed stickers that drop in every week ✨ We are hopeful that you will like them.

Cosy Avocado

It is nice app. and it works, though I would prefer to have more flexibility with location, size and colors of hte labels.

July 24, 2020

Thank you Cosy Avocado 🙂 for the review. Your feedback is very valuable to us.
In case of any special sticker requests, you can always "Request a Sticker" on our app. Please do keep checking the app for fresh new sticker packs and upcoming features ✨

Firaana Online

I have recently installed and used this app and updated some of my products using the free credits with the super cool labels. I am currently monitoring feedback from my customers, but so far positive... definitely recommend.

July 17, 2020

Firaana Online, thank you for the review 🙂 We are continuously trying our best to help our customers derive the intended value out of our app.

We are happy that you have found our labels effective so far and hope that you keep liking our app which is being updated with cooler sticker packs every week ✨

Wishing you a great weekend ahead!!

The Cubby House

Easy app to use! They have a very good list of labels and the designs are tastefully done. Two thumbs up for this app!

June 26, 2020

👍👍Two thumbs up for your feedback, thank you The Cubby House team.

We're glad you like our sticker store. We've curated an extensive set of product labels, trust badges and stickers, and keep adding new packs every week. You can also request us for custom designs or uploading your own designs, so ping us whenever you need that (or anything else for that matter).

Stay safe 😷😷and have a good weekend ahead.