Product Label, Badges, Sticker

Product Label, Badges, Sticker

by ModeMagic

FREE product badges & labels for SALE, NEW, BEST, TRUST & more

Nikon Service Point Dresden

Die perfekte App für einfache integration von bages in die Produktbilder rein zu bringen. Sehr einfach zu bedienen. Kann ich absolut weiterempfehlen

Pawzing

Great app! Very easy to use, and the customer support is the best I've experienced. Replied within 2 mins when I had a question

October 30, 2020

Thank you Pawzing for the wonderful review🙂 We are happy to know that you were benefitted by the sincere efforts of our customer support team.

Please keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have.

Have an amazing weekend!!

T92 Custom Embroidery

Very useful and extremely easy to apply onto my listing. Works great! Used the NEW Label for products that are newly listed.

October 29, 2020

Thank you T92 Custom Embroidery for an amazing review 🙂🙂 Our team is happy to know you liked the badge and found the app useful.

Please keep checking the app for newer holiday sales badges ✨✨ Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have. We would love to work on it.

Blossom Lane Cards & Gifts

Downloaded this app after trying a few others and all I can saw is WOW I am super impressed with the stickers available, and for the custom sticker function which I will use the most. Its so easy to use which is a bonus. I contacted the team for a small query and they got back to me straight away. Download this app you wont be disappointed.

October 28, 2020

Thank you Blossom Lane Cards and Gifts for making our day joyful with a "Wow" review 🙂🙂

Do check out Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Halloween etc. limited edition sticker packs specially designed for this heavy sale season🔥🔥 And let us know if you need anything else, we're here.

Taylor Designs & More

This app is awesome because it saves me so much time. Instead of creating limited-time images with badges, I simply log into this app. Awesome!

October 28, 2020

Thank you Taylor Designs & More for such a lovely review 🙂 🙂 So glad that we could help you through the app.

We are constantly upgrading the app with new features and badges. Do let us know any suggestions or feedback that you may have, will love to work on it ✨✨

Star Sparky Direct

Great Apps for my business. Good customers services and good ideal for the seller to create the label. Hope your app being grow!!

October 27, 2020

Thank you Star Sparky Direct for a wonderful review 🙂 We are glad that you like the app.

Do check out our fresh off the stove badges for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Halloween etc. limited edition sticker packs specially designed for this heavy sale season. And let us know if you need anything else, we're here ✨✨

Have a great week ahead!!

Petal Popsies

The app is really cool. It's very user-friendly. Highly recommended plus Thanks & Congrats to the team!

October 25, 2020

Thank you Team Petal Popsies. You have a lovely store and wish you all the best for BFCM.

We have some exciting new badges and features exclusive for the BFCM sale. Do keep checking as they will keep dropping through the weeks to come.

One Love Empire

I really like this app it helps me a lot I got trouble for selecting badges so I contact support and they design custom badges for me. Thanks

October 23, 2020

Thank you One Love Empire for the lovely review 🙂🙂Our team is really happy to know that you liked our custom badges.

CycloPro

Really good app thank you, that give me more time to work on other thing. Usefull and quick using, really good idea of app

October 22, 2020

Thank you CycloPro! You added a bit of sunshine to our day 🌻🌻

🔥Pro tip: Check out Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Halloween etc. limited edition sticker packs specially designed for this heavy sale season. And let us know if you need anything else, we're here.

Wheel Merch

I just needed to add a badge to a product; I didn't need anything fancy but I needed to add it very quickly and this app helped me to do that. It was easy and fast to install and set up. Since I just needed it for a single product it was also FREE.

October 22, 2020

Thank you for the review, Wheel March 🙂 We are glad that our app helped you reach your intended goal quickly and easily. Our small team is ecstatic to know that you are finding it useful.

Do keep checking our badge library that is updated with some fresh off the stove badges, every week ✨✨ In case you have any suggestions for us, do let us know. We would love to work on them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12