ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

ModeMagic ‑ Product Badges

by Creative Sparks Inc

Easiest App to add badges, labels & tags. Boost your sales!

Paz Packs

Easy and quick!

September 18, 2020

Thank you for the review, Paz Packs 🙂 We are glad that our app helped you reach your intended goal quickly and easily. Our small team is ecstatic to know that you are finding it useful.

Do keep checking our badge library that is updated with some fresh off the stove badges, every week ✨✨ In case you have any suggestions for us, do let us know. We would love to work on them.

Istylez Co

This app has enough badges to help your products stand out to the customer. It's also free so it really helps someone just starting out.

September 14, 2020

Thank you Istylez Co for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you concur with our honest commitment of fulfilling our user's needs.

We are coming up with uber cool features and newer badges every week, so do keep checking the app. Meanwhile, if you have any feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂

Orli Jewellery

I used this app as my pre-order app that I use doesn’t have badges - this was the perfect app to do this, will also use it for best sellers and fave picks and I’m sure it will entice customers to buy!

September 10, 2020

Thank you Orli Jewelry for the review🙂 We are happy that you liked our badge library and that you found them useful to attract customers.

Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have. Please keep checking the app for the newer badges that drop in every week.

Christmas Trees In The Mail

Excellent selection badges. The app provided me with everything that I needed. They also have good customer service, fast responding.

September 9, 2020

Thank you Christmas Tress In The Mail for the review🙂 We are happy that you liked our badge library and the sincere efforts of our customer support team.

Please keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have.

Pet Naturals

Great App. Very easy to use and user friendly interface. Would be great if it can add labels on the collection.

September 9, 2020

Thank you Pet Naturals for the review 👍👍 Our team is happy that you like our app. We are working on your suggestion and will reach out to you as soon as we launch the feature.

Meanwhile, we are coming up with some other uber cool features and newer badges every week, so do keep checking the app. Also, if you have any more feedback for us, do let us know. We will be very happy to help 🙂

Ever so salty

Really impressed with this app and how simple it is to use. You can choose from their stickers, make your own from their templates or upload your own entirely. Really useful for not just new and sale items but to shout out things like free shipping or product attributes like being organic etc.

September 9, 2020

Thanks you Ever so salty for the wonderful review. We are happy that you found our app easy to use and intuitive.

We are making sure that we keep adding new features and badges to our store. Please, do keep checking the app. Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will absolutely love to feature you.

OriginalUdderBalm.com

The app is easy and simple to use, and you do not need a masters degree to figure it out. ModeMagic folks are extremely helpful with both 'how to use' questions as well as custom request!
Great job guys, and thanks!

September 2, 2020

Thank you OriginalUdderBalm.com for such a wonderful review 🙂 We are happy to know that you liked our app and the efforts of our customer support team.

Please, do keep checking the app for the new features and badges that drop in every week. Also, now you can nominate your store for our newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will absolutely love to feature you.

Aqua de Vida

Great app, great customer service - answered all of my questions and assisted with creating a custom badge

September 1, 2020

Thank you Aqua de Vida for the review 🙂 We are glad to know that you liked the efforts of our customer support team.

We are continuously striving hard to update the app with cooler features and badges, every week✨✨ Please keep checking out the app and if you have any suggestions and concerns, do let us know. We will be happy to work on them.

Funtoystic

I used this app to make a label for my for my pre-order product. Very easy to use. Highly recommended.!!!!

September 1, 2020

Thanks you Funtoystic for the recommendation. We are happy that you found our app easy to use and intuitive.

Body Taste Jewelry

They have all type of labels for everyone needs , and help me boost my sales , cool people to work with , All type of labels for everyone needs , and help me boost my sales , cool people to work with ,Highly recommended

August 31, 2020

Thank you Body Taste Jewelry for the recommendation🙂 We are happy that you liked our badge library and that it helped you boost sales.

Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have. Please keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10