Product Descriptions that Sell

Display the key features of your products and sell more

$5.90/month. 3-day free trial.

InnovaGad

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am fascinated by the app and the support!
I was answered quickly and my individual wishes were implemented immediately! Thank you so much!

Omestix

Location Italy

The app itself and the customer support is amazing! I highly recommend this (but not to everyone because I want to be unique) :D

ShopPricedToSell

Time spent using app About 2 months

We couldn't be happier with this app and the team behind it and their customer service. Looks great with the theme and works perfectly with Tabs by Station. Customer service is perfect!

ARNZ STORE

Time spent using app About 2 years

Absolutely love this app. Spent sooooo much money on product descriptions but with this app I can just use the important features of the products instead. Very easy and quick to use.

The staff are amazing. No trouble is too much for them and they respond quickly even on a Saturday. They can install the app for you if you are having problems. Worth the price.

BigglyBoo Baby Socks, Sandals, and Shoes

These guys are phenomenal. Everytime I've contacted them for help, they've been super fast in their response and support. If you're looking for a cute way to show your product descriptions, I highly recommend these guys. Like I'll literally send them an email at like 11 pm and they'll fix it by 2 am.

CommonMonk

Location India

Top Notch Support..!!
Got a super fast setup on Customised Theme.. Their Team handled it well within hours of my request..

Swiss Rocks

Location Switzerland

Loves this app! I use this on all my product pages! The design is fantastic: modern, neat and sleek. You have a huge choice of good quality icons + you can add payment methods icons in a very discreet and professional way. It truly differentiates you from the crowd. Finally, their support is very accessible and keen to help. Totally recommend :)

Puzzlefied

Location Uruguay

They helped me set up the badges to show two rows insted of one in Brooklyn theme as it was showing only one. For now everything is working as it should.

Winter Plus

For my products, I wanted to try something unique and I found this app. It is a very nice and useful addition to the product pages.
Absolutely, it makes the job of selling easier for us.

Lumi Prints

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Writing descriptions for products is usually a tiring and altogether arduous task, not to mention one that rarely gets any appreciation. I discovered Product Descriptions That Sell through the Shopify App Store and let me tell you, it really allows you to share the most important details of a product easily and beautifully. I was actually a UI designer in Silicon Valley before and so it's important to me that the design of my plugins is solid. This app is simply and beautifully designed.

Jason took time out of his day to help me install the code and when I realized I had made a mistake in where I told him I wanted it placed he was happy to even adjust the position for me for no cost.

Really the only features I see as missing is the ability to reorder the individual product bullets and the option to adjust how many columns the bullets are shown in, but neither of those affects the value of this product.

If you're thinking about getting this app I highly recommend it.