Product Descriptions that Sell

Product Descriptions that Sell

by Cart Boosters LLC

Clear Info that takes your product page to the next level.

Qhomey

Wasting of time, it's a wonderful concept, but it should save time but its totally opposite, I made a product description, but the app is doing "large description" all the time, no way to do a product description I tried different ways. To make it work you need to copy the code into the theme... hey guys you need to invest time developing something more stable and free until it works!

January 21, 2020

The app is working as it should and is fully stable. Please read other reviews. The app creates large description because you are creating large descriptions. If you create small descriptions, then small descriptions are created. Both options are available in the app. If you need my help setting up the descriptions, I am happy to help you.

SKOON. Skin Care

The app caused problems with my Mayfair theme. I asked support to assist and they only said that it wasn't cause by the app. As soon as I removed it, my theme was functioning perfectly again.

August 12, 2019

As I told you, our app does not disturb your theme. It was some other app which was responsible for the button issue on your collections page. I even made a video for you to tell you this.
Our app does not do anything to your collection pages. It just adds the tag ONLY on the product page. And you were saying that the 'Load More' button on your collection page is not working. It is absolutely irrelevant and not related to our app.
And by the way, your issue was fixed not because you uninstalled our app. But because you uninstalled ANOTHER app which was causing this issue to your theme.
Product Descriptions that Sell app does not cause any issues to the themes. It only deals with the product page. Not the collections page or any other page of your theme.