Product Descriptions that Sell

Display the key features of your products and sell more

$5.90/month. 3-day free trial.

Overkapt

Location Netherlands

Goeie app, zorgt ervoor dat je store er professioneel uit ziet. Werkt makkelijk en je kan elke kleur aanpassen naar je huisstijlkleur.

April 7, 2022

Heel erg bedankt en graag gedaan!

Bems Home

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Best App you can find. Fits very well to my website and the support is even better. Thanks to jason!

April 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and you are welcome Oguzhan!

French Lady

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

excellent application to help customers understand the essentials of a product sheet, I recommend...

April 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your opinion about our app!

Bambusowe i bawełniane akcesoria dla dzieci. The Little Heaven Shop

Location Poland

The application works really great and made my product page much better. Customer support is extremely helpful and fast.

CKIN+

Jason has helped me countless times with so much patient. I dont have an HTML background so I had to contact him to insert the cart above product name. He was so quick and nice. I appreciate him so much. Also the app is great, i recommend it. It gives a good look to your website and honestly its worth 5$ a month with the service Jason offers and how these icons really look. Thanks Jason!!!

Monaddecor

Great app. The support is extremely quick to respond and has helped me in more than one occasion. Five stars

Midha Collections

Location India

Awesome app. My site looks alive and able communicate few FAQ in a great visual. Customer support is another add on to it, it took less than 2 hours to setup widget that fit my theme

Ever Bloom Baby

A great little app that is easy to use, looks amazing on both desktop and mobile. Customer service is quick to respond and took care of an install tweak! Highly recommend this app.

Prohemp.nl

Location Netherlands

A M A Z I N G! 10/10 Great app and even better support! Definitely a MUST HAVE! Will be adding this awesome app to all my stores!

LimitlessStore

Time spent using app About 1 month

Simple and elegant! This app makes your shop look more alive and happy, and gains trust and conversions. Customer support is amazing, I installed the app with their assistance for less than 15 minutes!
I recommend this!