Product Descriptions that Sell

Product Descriptions that Sell

by Cart Boosters LLC

Clear Info that takes your product page to the next level.

Gardina

This App is fantastic. It has made an enormous difference in the appearance and saleability of our product pages and has significantly improved our customer’s shopping experience. As well, the customer support in this App is outstanding – fast, efficient, friendly, and they make any adjustments until you are 100% satisfied. I would highly recommend adding this App to your store.

Bijuz

excelent app, great icons, great layout, its excelent! keep rocking, keep coming good apps for us! take money!

Tomatto Muebles

Excelente aplicación para detallar de forma mas amigable y fácil comprender las características o detalles del producto, el servicio de soporte es muy bueno y rápido en su repuesta. se las recomiendo mucho.

AlchePharma

This app is superb for those who desire something similar to the feature segment of Amazon pages, but of course, far better with Amazing customization. Customer service is fast, responsive and Jason has been Beyond Excellent...Thank You, Ralph Turchiano AlchePharma CEO

Myrtle & Me

I am so happy with this app! It does exactly what I want it to, which is to have simple icons + text next above my written product description. I feel this will really help to sell my items as people can see their attributes right away without trawling through too many words. It was really fun picking from all the icons and I can add my own if I want. The app was simple to use and the customer support was super fast and helpful.

REVIVIFY

I was looking for an app that allows me to visually display value-adds. This app is exactly what I was looking for. I had a few issues getting the icons to display on the page, but I followed the instructions and Jason was there to help. He had it up and running in 1 day. Love it so far!

Box-Man.ch

We use this app to show visitors, in a new way, important infos about the products.
The app is very user-friendly and easy to use. There are a lot of icons and settings possible.
We also can upload our own icons. The support is very good, rapid and professionnal.
Jason helped us to insert the code and all is good.
I really recommand this app as it show client more infos in a way they will remember it.

InnovaGad

I am fascinated by the app and the support!
I was answered quickly and my individual wishes were implemented immediately! Thank you so much!

Omestix

The app itself and the customer support is amazing! I highly recommend this (but not to everyone because I want to be unique) :D

ShopPricedToSell

We couldn't be happier with this app and the team behind it and their customer service. Looks great with the theme and works perfectly with Tabs by Station. Customer service is perfect!

Previous 1 3 4