Product Descriptions that Sell

Product Descriptions that Sell

by Cart Boosters LLC

Clear Info that takes your product page to the next level.

Winter Plus

For my products, I wanted to try something unique and I found this app. It is a very nice and useful addition to the product pages.
Absolutely, it makes the job of selling easier for us.

Lumi Prints

Writing descriptions for products is usually a tiring and altogether arduous task, not to mention one that rarely gets any appreciation. I discovered Product Descriptions That Sell through the Shopify App Store and let me tell you, it really allows you to share the most important details of a product easily and beautifully. I was actually a UI designer in Silicon Valley before and so it's important to me that the design of my plugins is solid. This app is simply and beautifully designed.

Jason took time out of his day to help me install the code and when I realized I had made a mistake in where I told him I wanted it placed he was happy to even adjust the position for me for no cost.

Really the only features I see as missing is the ability to reorder the individual product bullets and the option to adjust how many columns the bullets are shown in, but neither of those affects the value of this product.

If you're thinking about getting this app I highly recommend it.

Royale Bucket

This app is an absolute must for any store now-a-days. Long paragraphs of text do not highlight important points clearly. But this app helps make important selling points stand out. And with such beautiful graphics, it is sure not to go without noticing.

Sententia Jewelry

If you want to show your product page in a better way, this app is the best for my opinion. Very easy to use and their customer service is great. Highly recommend!

Latest-Looks.com

I needed help installing the one line code - it WASN'T the app, it was my theme that had been customised so much over time. The team helped me within minutes of receiving my request. This app is absolutely awesome!!! It has saved me soo much time getting key points across in regards to my products - ESPECIALLY on mobile devices! Nobody reads all of the product descriptions when they are on a small-medium size phone, this just makes it soo much easier for the customer to make quick decisions. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this app! I've only been using it for a day and noticed a difference. Thank you team, I look forward to see what else you develop.

Olivoderm Cosmetics

Excellent support from the team and great app. It really gives a more vivid visual look to the theme.

Pike Peur

Love it! Customer support has also been excellent. Jason helped me adding the liquid tag in my theme, and my product page is now touching new heights! Incredible and thank you for such an amazing app!

elján pure

Amazing! Ease of use and Jason was absolutely wonderful, given we're working on a Sunday. Thank you! The app worked well instantly, Jason made minor modifications and displays just as envisioned. Highly recommended, especially for building brand awareness, trust and scaling.

Hekki

Really helps to glorify your product pages. I can see the potential in this app. Makes the job of writing product descriptions easier. Also, I like the short walk-through video. Keep it up!

Susse Store

Made my life so much easier! Saved me a lot of time and my product page also looks very outstanding now. I recommend this app to every seller.

Previous 1 3