Currency & Translate Converter

Currency & Translate Converter | Reviews

by Cloud Coder

Auto Multi Currency Converter & Language Translate in minutes

M-Arlen

This is the best translate and currency converter app I've ever used. I didn't need to ask any help because I could install it alone. I've used this app in the last 9 month without any problem. Highly recommand it and many thanks for the developer.

Bella Boutique

Best translator app that I have found and the best customer service! Highly recommend! Very affordable unlike most other apps, I was able to use the free plan with my needs so a win win!

VOVO EU

Love this app. Very helpful and the customer service is great. If you need a currency converter, I recommend this app

sinnohomelb

great App , very friendly and helpful, i faced a small problem with my theme . support team was awsome replied to me in an hour and helped me solve the problem!!

Saloos

This is a very very good app. It looks aesthetic, works well and customer service have been very timely in getting back to adjust and fix issues.

yourwildspirit

Please Do not use this app, it messed Up my store and now I have to engage someone to fixed, all variants, colors sizes even pictures and add to cart on my products disappeared, also a whole section disappeared.

February 22, 2021

Sorry to hear you had an issue with your store. This issue was NOT caused by our app. We have investigated it thoroughly and proven it not our app and what cause the issue, offered suggestions & spent countless hours to help you. If our app caused this or any issue, we want to improve it for a better customer experience, so I take this claim seriously and will take responsibility (and improve the app). Our app does not touch variants or remove sections. Our team hopes you have a better day and when you realize it was not us, change this review to be honest.

The CourseFlow

The team is very nice and dedicated.
I am very satisfied with their generous help! They obviously want to know the need of the customers and try to help them with their best.

February 12, 2021

Thank you for the review. Happy for your review on the hard work out tram does

Spine Bliss™️

Translation was done in one shoot! Jasper who is the coder was amazing and helpful. I recommend this app for sure.

January 21, 2021

Trucking Happy

Firstly, this app is great — from the super simple setup to the user-friendly layout, we've never had such a high-quality translation/currency solution. Even the Free plan version works flawlessly for our site after months of testing and use. Secondly, these guys are some of the best devs I have ever had the pleasure of working with, bar none — and I've been in the biz for over 25 years, so that's saying something. Despite being signed up for only the Free plan, Mokool's support team went ABOVE AND BEYOND to give us the best service possible. Our site theme (Porto) was completely incompatible with this app, yet they went in and custom coded a solution for us. Granted, it took a few tries to get things working correctly, but the support team patiently attended to our every need and never once let us down. They are quick to respond, and eager to satisfy. I highly recommend working with them and wish every Shopify app connected to our store was a Mokool App. These guys are truly the BEST!! If you are in the market for a translation and currency app that works flawlessly, gives you the best bang for your buck, and comes with a top-notch support team, then you need this app!! And if you already have an established Shopify store and aren't yet using the Mokool Translate app, you are seriously cheating yourself... get rid of the junk translation/currency app(s) you currently have and change over to this app now! You'll thank me later. I promise... You can't find better than these guys.

French Crown

Amazed by how easy this app is to use and configure. After all the apps I had searched and tested with all here restrictions of limited word use, I mean come on how you going to win people over when you translate only half the words because of the restrictions. this app is just amazing. no word amount restrictions. That’s right NO WORD AMOUNT RESTRICTION. every word is translated. With no fees brilliant for my start-up business. Currency is also working perfectly. Stop searching and hit download. Thanks Especially thank you support team for great customer service.

Previous 1 3