Currency & Translate Converter

Currency & Translate Converter

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
Edited October 27, 2022

Does not work on both mobile and desktop menus. I installed it myself on both mobile and desktop menus, then found it was displaying in Afrikaans automatically. When I contacted support, they said they fixed it. What I didn't realise was that they simply removed the mobile menu, so mobile users have no way of changing the language. I have contacted multiple times trying to get them to help with a solution and have only had one response where they simply agreed that adding the mobile menu would change it to Afikaans and told me the desktop and mobile menu are separate - both of which I am well aware of. I am trying to fix this myself, however if I am unable to do so I will just have to uninstall the app. Very disappointing, as it does look and work well on desktop.

Gelous International
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 21, 2021

Please Do not use this app, it messed Up my store and now I have to engage someone to fixed, all variants, colors sizes even pictures and add to cart on my products disappeared, also a whole section disappeared.

yourwildspirit
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Cloud Coder replied February 22, 2021

Sorry to hear you had an issue with your store. This issue was NOT caused by our app. We have investigated it thoroughly and proven it not our app and what cause the issue, offered suggestions & spent countless hours to help you. If our app caused this or any issue, we want to improve it for a better customer experience, so I take this claim seriously and will take responsibility (and improve the app). Our app does not touch variants or remove sections. Our team hopes you have a better day and when you realize it was not us, change this review to be honest.

Edited September 30, 2020

This app messed up my store. I deleted it but it seems like it hasnt cleaned its code!!! My Pricings are messed up in position.

PowerFit Sports
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
Cloud Coder replied September 30, 2020

This review seems odd. Installed, 1 star reviewed and uninstalled within minutes. Now the store does not exist. I would guess this is a deliberate attack against us.