Translate & Currency Converter

Translate & Currency Converter

by Cloud Coder

Translate Unlimited Language & Currency Converter In Minutes

yourwildspirit

Please Do not use this app, it messed Up my store and now I have to engage someone to fixed, all variants, colors sizes even pictures and add to cart on my products disappeared, also a whole section disappeared.

February 22, 2021

Sorry to hear you had an issue with your store. This issue was NOT caused by our app. We have investigated it thoroughly and proven it not our app and what cause the issue, offered suggestions & spent countless hours to help you. If our app caused this or any issue, we want to improve it for a better customer experience, so I take this claim seriously and will take responsibility (and improve the app). Our app does not touch variants or remove sections. Our team hopes you have a better day and when you realize it was not us, change this review to be honest.

PowerFit Sports

This app messed up my store. I deleted it but it seems like it hasnt cleaned its code!!! My Pricings are messed up in position.

September 30, 2020

This review seems odd. Installed, 1 star reviewed and uninstalled within minutes. Now the store does not exist. I would guess this is a deliberate attack against us.