Translate Pro Using Google

Translate Pro Using Google

by Mokool Apps

Translate to 100 languages within 3 minutes. Trial for 30 days

Cebu Travel Masters

I would recommend this Apps. Easy to install and simple. No limit of auto translation of words. They also have quick response support team especially to Mr. Jasper who's helping me a lot to fix the problem.

July 12, 2020

Thank you for the review, our team is happy to support you in making your store a success. 😄

quantlabsnet

small and useful app. i would recommend for that are looking for standard simple translation. i just had a guy ask for urdu

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are always looking to make this app better.

yunkidz

Good app and he answers you for help. I am satisfied with the application and the support given to me to the problem encountered

June 9, 2020

Thank you for the feedback and review. Translate Pro looks great on your website.

Needs Up Shop

This amazing application, I had problems in my store but the support is incredible and it looks super good, I highly recommend it, it is easy to use and it has a great team that supports you at all times, it is the best translation application, I leave a taste incredible greetings and successes in my mouth.

May 22, 2020

Thank you very much, all the best on your store. If you need any help, we are here.

Jaxon Lee® Clothing Co.

We love this App; We sell all over the world - this shopify app is a key enabler - a fantastic App with a great team sitting behind it!

May 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, I love how it looks on your store.

Mehra

easy to install and works great. important for my business as I have a lot of clients in Japan and Korea

May 8, 2020