Free Shipping :Money Money Bar

Free Shipping :Money Money Bar

by Era Of Ecom

Announce free shipping with cart goals to increase order value

Dynamic Clothing Box

Installed the app a few minutes ago & it was so quick & easy to set up & display in my store! It has all the features you'd need, there is no reason not to use this app & BONUS ITS FREE! Why'd anyone would use any others that charge you a monthly fee i'll never know! The only fault i found was that to enable the banner on my store front i had to disable and then re enable which was 2 clicks so not a big issue!

December 2, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review, We are glad that you liked our app. If you are facing any issue or have any further query, Please reach out to us through In-App chat and we will take care of it for you. We provide out of the box theme customization for the app. Please feel free to contact us any time.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Its a great little app & FREE well done all, Templates are cool and easy to use, support is absolutely brilliant and efficient. We have been looking for something that did not charge a fortune and now we have found it :-) It works and works well, a must for all shopify stores

Afida

I use the Promote free shipping Bar to announce all my Events and Sales! It is SUPER easy to use I highly recommend this to anyone with a Shopify site!

thevallleyshop

Amazing app! it has exactly what I was looking for and they offer an increase conversion. would defiantly recommend giving it a try.

Just Otaku Things

Very easy to use and very elegant!! I was happy with the result even if I only used the Money Money Bar app. Thank you!!, for making my life easier! I will definitely recommend to others.

InStyleMobile

Very easy to use with simple to follow instructions. Looks Good too!. Would definitely recommend for any user! Awesome, thank you!

Avikalp International - 3D Wallpapers

I think there is room for some improvement BUT for $1 its totally worth it. It will be able to increase my conversions.