Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. Mai 2024

We're enjoying using it. Definitely helping us increase AOV.
Support is fast, very responsive and helpful.
Only thing is that it can sometimes be a bit slow to load for our site visitors.

Bio-First
Australien
2 monate mit der App
24. April 2024

Very fast and friendly support. Best feature of this app so far. And there are a ton of discount / sale options to choose from, making this a very versatile app!

RevitalTrax Development
Niederlande
9 tage mit der App
21. März 2024

I wanted something subtle that did not interfere with the UX too much. Monk did the Job and support has been excellent. Patient, polite and helpful

Unspun
Vereinigtes Königreich
4 monate mit der App
20. März 2024

Can build great funnels and excellent customer support. Took them less than 2 minutes to hop in my chat and help answer questions. Highly recommend Monk!

Vielle & Lewis
30 tage mit der App
13. Mai 2024

So far so good. I had a little bit of an issue configuring it. But the support, (his name was Jay) was fantastic, we jumped on a quick call and fixed the issues within a few minutes.

Glow Queens
3 tage mit der App
17. April 2024

I really like the app it is easy to use whenever you need help the support is ready

SirenChery
Usbekistan
Etwa ein monat mit der App
13. Mai 2024

I had a great experience with the support provided by Jay. He was extremely patient and persistent in understanding the exact issue I was facing. Despite my initial frustration, he remained calm and continued to offer assistance until the problem was fully resolved. The app is now functioning smoothly, and I appreciate his dedication and support. Thank you, Jay, for your exceptional service and for making my experience with the app a positive one. Keep up the great work!

Styon
Deutschland
Ein tag mit der App
2. April 2024

The customer service was really quick to solve my technical issues.
I still have to test all the app features but it's already looking promising!

PENDI
Italien
5 tage mit der App
26. Februar 2024

good support team, got my issue fixed in few minutes.

BabyStoreGuzel
Niederlande
3 monate mit der App
5. Februar 2024

Monk Cart Upsell & Free Gift is genius! Intuitive, simple and targeted marketing tool to maximize customer visits and upsell in a way that feels organic. Highly effective. Recommend to all e-commerce businesses!

Fight Or Flight Club™