Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
25 novembre 2022

I'm using this app for Black Friday and it has help me a lot. Specially because the Customer Service team contacted me and let me know of an error I made when setting up a free gift, wow!! If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't realize it and fix it! Thank you so much ❤️ This app is awesome!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

TEAKHAUS
Stati Uniti
Circa 10 ore di utilizzo dell’app
1 ottobre 2022

Nice app, and very good support. Too early to judge how efficient it is to increase average order value.. will see :)

Trendly
Francia
Circa 10 ore di utilizzo dell’app
17 gennaio 2023

I've tried a few apps similar to this, but this one is by far the best! Easy to setup, and free to use if your sales are under a certain amount. I did have an issue with it not working at first but Murtuza from customer support helped me and and it was solved the same day! Thanks Monk & Murtuza!

Christopher Maxwell Art
Circa 7 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 10 novembre 2021

Excellent app has helped a lot. Support is excellent, very quick and very helpful. Pricing is great also.

Selvry
Irlanda
Circa 4 ore di utilizzo dell’app
20 novembre 2022

This app is amazing. Tried a lot but non of them are as good as this app. The best thing is customer support. They are even helping me with setup when it was 2AM with google meet. Amazing thank you!

Mygainz
Paesi Bassi
29 luglio 2022

I was looking for a free gift add to cart option and despite some issues at the beggining the support app helped me super fast and made it work in like 10 min or less. The design of the app is nice and super intuitive.

OUR BRAND®
Portogallo
24 febbraio 2023

Fantastic service ! I had a little tech issue , but it was related to my theme not the app. I reached out to support and spoke with Murtuza. He was really helpful and sorted the issue within my theme in a matter of no time.

I have switched to this app from another as the font set up in it was huge and looked ugly and it was taking them ages to sort out. Had problems with other apps too.

This is free for me at the moment due to my order volume, but will happily pay moving forward once the order volume goes over 100.

Now lets see the conversions and money roll in.

Thanks again !

TheQuirkyPagan
Regno Unito
7 novembre 2022

Simple, clean, and easy to use! And it's free!
Support is amazing! Worked well in my custom template without any hustle of setup! Thanks a lot, Monk team!

Equipe DICE
Brasile
3 luglio 2022

App works great for other uses but the developers are extremely friendly and very helpful to solve any issues! Must use if you need support asap!

ULTIMATUM X
Stati Uniti
17 novembre 2022

The staff is very quick to respond. Problem was resolved quickly. I am looking forward to this application in the future.

MonteMia 公式ストア