Omtaler (434)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
5. juli 2024

Any time i have a issue with a cross promotion they are super quick to help, Jay even got me to screen share so he could sort an issue out quickly for me. 100% happy with the service. The Cross-sell and cart progress bar have been a game changer for us

Magnetic Mobility
Irland
7 måneder bruker appen
17. juli 2024

The team at Monk are BRILLIANT! They're very quick to help and are able to offer timely support. The app does exactly what we need it to, and has plenty of customisation available. We're super happy! Thank you!

Jawda Islamic Store
Storbritannia
7 måneder bruker appen
10. mai 2024

Amazing service and quick turnaround time, Huge shoutout to JAY for helping me at friday night and helping me set up the entire process and workflow!! Keep up the good work!! Really excited to be trying this out

Foreverchiquestore
India
2 måneder bruker appen
13. mai 2024

I had a great experience with the support provided by Jay. He was extremely patient and persistent in understanding the exact issue I was facing. Despite my initial frustration, he remained calm and continued to offer assistance until the problem was fully resolved. The app is now functioning smoothly, and I appreciate his dedication and support. Thank you, Jay, for your exceptional service and for making my experience with the app a positive one. Keep up the great work!

Styon
Tyskland
30 dager bruker appen
8. mai 2024

We're enjoying using it. Definitely helping us increase AOV.
Support is fast, very responsive and helpful.
Only thing is that it can sometimes be a bit slow to load for our site visitors.

Bio-First
2 måneder bruker appen
13. mai 2024

So far so good. I had a little bit of an issue configuring it. But the support, (his name was Jay) was fantastic, we jumped on a quick call and fixed the issues within a few minutes.

Glow Queens
USA
10 dager bruker appen
24. april 2024

Very fast and friendly support. Best feature of this app so far. And there are a ton of discount / sale options to choose from, making this a very versatile app!

RevitalTrax Development
Nederland
9 dager bruker appen
Redigert 21. juni 2024

The Monk team has been very helpful in setting up our free gift incentives. We were able to hop on a quick Google Meet where they showed us how to get what we wanted accomplished and troubleshoot. Thank you Jay and Farheed for your support!

Green Envee Pro
USA
2 dager bruker appen
10. juni 2024

Amazing app and fast and easy support if something is not working. 10/10 would recommend!

MY HEALTHY FOOD
Østerrike
4 dager bruker appen
17. april 2024

I really like the app it is easy to use whenever you need help the support is ready

SirenChery