Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
8 maj 2024

We're enjoying using it. Definitely helping us increase AOV.
Support is fast, very responsive and helpful.
Only thing is that it can sometimes be a bit slow to load for our site visitors.

Bio-First
Australien
2 månader användning av appen
24 april 2024

Very fast and friendly support. Best feature of this app so far. And there are a ton of discount / sale options to choose from, making this a very versatile app!

RevitalTrax Development
Nederländerna
9 dagar användning av appen
21 mars 2024

I wanted something subtle that did not interfere with the UX too much. Monk did the Job and support has been excellent. Patient, polite and helpful

Unspun
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
20 mars 2024

Can build great funnels and excellent customer support. Took them less than 2 minutes to hop in my chat and help answer questions. Highly recommend Monk!

Vielle & Lewis
USA
30 dagar användning av appen
13 maj 2024

So far so good. I had a little bit of an issue configuring it. But the support, (his name was Jay) was fantastic, we jumped on a quick call and fixed the issues within a few minutes.

Glow Queens
USA
3 dagar användning av appen
17 april 2024

I really like the app it is easy to use whenever you need help the support is ready

SirenChery
Uzbekistan
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
13 maj 2024

I had a great experience with the support provided by Jay. He was extremely patient and persistent in understanding the exact issue I was facing. Despite my initial frustration, he remained calm and continued to offer assistance until the problem was fully resolved. The app is now functioning smoothly, and I appreciate his dedication and support. Thank you, Jay, for your exceptional service and for making my experience with the app a positive one. Keep up the great work!

Styon
Tyskland
En dag användning av appen
2 april 2024

The customer service was really quick to solve my technical issues.
I still have to test all the app features but it's already looking promising!

PENDI
Italien
5 dagar användning av appen
26 februari 2024

good support team, got my issue fixed in few minutes.

BabyStoreGuzel
Nederländerna
3 månader användning av appen
10 april 2024

It appears to be working well. Easy set up and support is great too!

Lilly and Lolly