Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
4 november 2023

It's a great app with a great mix of features! The support team is always there to help you and does everything they can to solve your problem.

TALISHKO
3 dagar användning av appen
18 oktober 2023

Great support and always there to give a hand. Great support and a lot of features in the app.

Custom Envy
3 månader användning av appen
2 november 2023

Really cool app, looking forward to improving the customer experience on our free gifts strategy. I've been super impressed with the support team. Very fast and helpful.

BibleSocks
USA
En dag användning av appen
21 november 2023

Great app, easy to use & fantastic customer service

No.2 Co
Australien
28 dagar användning av appen
6 december 2023

Just uploaded the app! Service is amazing, staff is efficient and helpful. The app is very simple to use and has to many options to create creative offers for your clients.

SWIMWEAREDEN
Kanada
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
22 november 2023

I had the pleasure of working with Faheed for my website customization and problem-solving needs, and I am thoroughly impressed with his exceptional customer service.

Faheed's responsiveness and efficiency were remarkable. He quickly understood and addressed my concerns, demonstrating a high level of expertise. He not only resolved issues promptly but also went above and beyond to ensure my website exceeded my expectations.

What truly sets Faheed apart is his kindness and patience. He explained technical details in a clear and understandable manner, making the process smooth and stress-free.

If you're in need of website customization and exceptional customer service, I highly recommend Faheed. His dedication and expertise are truly outstanding. Thank you, Faheed, for your invaluable assistance!!!!

Wholeopolis
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
17 november 2023

Great support. Super helpful

workweargurus.com
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
8 november 2023

Fast and great help. Highly recommended! :)

Jewelstrap
Norge
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
25 oktober 2023

Faheed was very helpfull and patient with my requests and question.
I'm on the trial period but if the app does good for our business we might go on monthly subscription.
Thanks

Gym Elite Sportswears
Hongkong SAR
8 dagar användning av appen
6 oktober 2023

We use Monk on two of our websites, the team has amazing customer service and has gone above and beyond with tailored responses to any questions we had :)

Twisted Beast