Monk Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

• 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
223 則評價
2023年1月28日

The app wasn't working with my theme at first and support helped me within minutes. Very happy to have an app like this available with a free plan and with great support. Would definitely recommend!

Houseplant Supply
2023年1月26日

The customer support on this online site was amazing. From the moment I reached out for help, the team was quick to respond and extremely helpful. They listened to my issue and provided clear and concise solutions. The support staff went above and beyond to ensure that I was completely satisfied with my experience. They were patient and understanding, and they made sure to follow up with me to make sure that everything was running smoothly. I was impressed with their level of expertise and their willingness to go the extra mile to help me. Overall, the customer support on this online site exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend it to others. The team was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable, and they truly made a difference in my experience. I was very pleased with the level of service I received and I will definitely be returning as a customer.

Cupids Cove
北馬其頓
使用應用程式的時間:33分鐘
2023年1月26日

Amazing support! I needed 2-3 adjustments since there were complications with my layout and some of my widgets. The help of the support was simply amazing! That's the definition of a great customer service. Thanks again!

Vintagefeels.
德國
2023年1月25日

Monk Cart is a great app and even better support team - I highly recommend trying it out if you're considering it!

TC Nutrition | Expect Results
使用應用程式的時間:大約23小時
2023年1月23日

Great support. Was not showing on Zeno page builder, quick chat with Support and it was fixed within 2 minutes(!!). So for all using Zeno -> Monk is your go-to upsell app.

Bloomist
荷蘭
使用應用程式的時間:30分鐘
2023年1月22日

I was having issues viewing the widget on my live store. Monk live-chat customer service helped me immediately over live chat. Now my widget looks great and does exactly what I was hoping it would.

Grills4u - Outdoor Grills & More
2023年1月21日

The Most helpful & perfect app for an E-com. Infact the whole concept of bring all features in a single platform is genius. Its so easy to experiment funnels & get the best out of it.

furLongproducts
印度
使用應用程式的時間:大約22小時
2023年1月20日

App looks better and slicker than any other I've found on the app store
Very quick and responsive customer care

gloveglu
英國
2023年1月17日

I've tried a few apps similar to this, but this one is by far the best! Easy to setup, and free to use if your sales are under a certain amount. I did have an issue with it not working at first but Murtuza from customer support helped me and and it was solved the same day! Thanks Monk & Murtuza!

Christopher Maxwell Art
澳洲
使用應用程式的時間:大約7小時
2023年1月16日

Great support from Murtuza with setting up the free gift option. The app works perfectly with the dawn theme and looks nice in my store!

K-Beauty Store