Monk Cart Upsell & Free Gift

upsell, cross sell, bundles - BFCM '22 special offer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

feature image

Byron Moonshine Coffee

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app with great support! Immediate response through the live chat and had the app running smoothly within minutes. Highly recommend

Daisy Pop

Murtuza M. was very helpful! Great customer service. Love this new app already. Highly recommend this app.

Audeamus Official

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Awesome customer service and app, Murtuza M. was very helpful and efficient in solving my issues with the free gift function due to my store's unique theme.

crystl.

Had a few minor bumps but they were really helpful and they guided me until my problem was solved. Amazing service.

Barbacoa.es

Location Spain
Time spent using app 30 minutes

Great app and super fast support!!!
I had a config issue and they helped me quickly. Murtuza was super kind! Thanks!

OUR BRAND®

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I was looking for a free gift add to cart option and despite some issues at the beggining the support app helped me super fast and made it work in like 10 min or less. The design of the app is nice and super intuitive.

UPPER FIELD セレクト

Location Japan

Nice support! Monk commerce supports when I have something question and ask immediately. Thank you so much.

Mudminnow

Time spent using app 26 minutes

I used this app to create a free gift option. I didn't think I would be able to figure this out Im new at Shopify but the app has an easy interface and customer support was excellent. Monk Cart is awesome! A+

Spunk & Fire Boutique

Time spent using app About 18 hours

I'm just starting to use Monk Cart but so far so good! Not only have they come up with an excellent alternative for offering free gifts to my customers, but more importantly, their customer service is on point. I tried setting it up myself but ended up reaching out for help. Murtuza was amazing! He not only fixed my immediate issue (which was a user error by the way) but he offered up feedback and several ways to accomplish what I wanted with their app. I appreciate someone taking the time to understand what I want to do even if I may choose another direction. He even pointed out how to get around someone trying to scam the system. Great app. Great customer service. Plus the starting price point for new stores is just what I need as I try to learn and play the e-commerce game. Thank you to Murtuza and the team for seeing the need and providing a great solution!!

Handmade Joy

Location India

This is the best all-in-one upsell app! I uninstalled 4 other apps because Monk literally does all things at once