Monk Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Monk Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 28, 2022

Murtuza helped me for fix this app so amazing thank you support team Murtuza they helped so fast and really good app

Kaysmar
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 26, 2022

Great app and support! Super fast response. Reviewed lots of other apps but this one suited our needs best and the team was able to help us customise it quickly for our needs.

Rhythm First Aid
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 25, 2022

Excellent and fast customer support!
Easy to set up and top functions. Flexible pricing. Highly recommended.

ZeWood
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
October 24, 2022

We wanted to find an app that would allow us to give tiered rewards/free gifts to customers who made purchases over a certain amount - we're currently using this app to do so and it's working great! It doesn't overlap with our other checkout/post-purchase apps, and the Monk customer support team has also been very helpful with their quick responses to all of our questions. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to increase their AOV.

Everyday California
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
October 21, 2022

best app for up sales ,friendly use and good team support price is fair, i recommend it to all shopify users

Mia Concept
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 20, 2022

Support was so great - very impressed. Easy to install. Looked great with my theme and worked like a charm!

ShopMSD
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 19, 2022

Excellent. Murtuza M. provided me with fast support and the app works great. I would defo recommend it

HR Specter
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 18, 2022

Excellent. Murtuza M. provided me with fast support and the app works perfectly in my store. I recommend this app.

GiftyWrap
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
October 11, 2022

Our experience with using Monk has been nothing less than exceptional! Their support is amazing, the founder himself helps you set up the features on the store. They are a team that cares about brands - they understand the problem deeply and try to figure out a solution.
They are very well planned and have reasonable timelines for new features that they launch. Installing this app helped us a lot in upselling a lot of products and even trying out some free gifts for our customers. Experimenting with this app is also easy.

The State Plate
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 11, 2022

Difficult to say if most important is support or the feature. Features are very useful. On top of that, its customizable. Support you get from team is like your own team and not a vendor. Very useful.

Multano