Monk Cart Upsell & Free Gift

upsell, cross sell, frequently bought together popups+widgets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

feature image

Iguana Sell

Location Spain

Great app and awesome customer service. Murtuza replied in second to none to several customizations requested. Even Ravish, co-founder, sent emails out of business hours. Great app, great support. Recommended 100%.

Mermaid+Me

Location Germany

Impressive support, Murtuza is very responsive and knowledgeable. They will go the extra mile to try to cater the app to your needs.
Some of the solutions that the app provides for upselling offers are unique and it has a lot of potential.

My Hair Flow LLC

I am learning to use this app and it's pretty nice so far , I want to continue to use this app for all my stores

Byron Moonshine Coffee

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app with great support! Immediate response through the live chat and had the app running smoothly within minutes. Highly recommend

Daisy Pop

Murtuza M. was very helpful! Great customer service. Love this new app already. Highly recommend this app.

Audeamus Official

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Awesome customer service and app, Murtuza M. was very helpful and efficient in solving my issues with the free gift function due to my store's unique theme.

crystl.

Time spent using app 1 minute

Had a few minor bumps but they were really helpful and they guided me until my problem was solved. Amazing service.

Barbacoa.es

Location Spain
Time spent using app 30 minutes

Great app and super fast support!!!
I had a config issue and they helped me quickly. Murtuza was super kind! Thanks!

OUR BRAND®

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I was looking for a free gift add to cart option and despite some issues at the beggining the support app helped me super fast and made it work in like 10 min or less. The design of the app is nice and super intuitive.

UPPER FIELD セレクト

Location Japan

Nice support! Monk commerce supports when I have something question and ask immediately. Thank you so much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12