All‑In‑One Dashboard

All‑In‑One Dashboard

by MonkeyData

Powerful dashboard for your online store

Leboart

Very buggy and not much data given as a result.

Global Gym Wear

I love this app! I've chatted with support (there was a bug with a twitter feed, now fixed) and they are easy and friendly in their approach.

I go on the app every few days and can see in a few seconds whats going on and whats driving my sales... it would take me hours to get that key information from Google or other apps.

Well done MonkeyData... I'd recommend this to anyone on Shopify

Edgard Cooper

Woof,

nice extra tool giving our online sales figures from Shopify an extra dimension.

Edgard & Cooper

Nextcigar

Past: Does the job well and gives me the data I need. Easy to use and able to gather data from other sources too which is awesome.

Present: Just giving me data that I can already get easily from GA and shopify. Took away things like avg cart/order, etc and much more. Uninstalling not paying for something like this.

Kulaushop Sk

one of the best analytic's apps on Shopify. Highly recommendation guys!!!

Goodstuffstore

Does the job and does it. Lots of options to work it

Reptibox

This app is amazing. Shows all of your data in one spot, nicely organized. Makes it much easier for you to see the big picture of what's going on in your store! I can see a timeline of orders AND cancellations to help manage my churn too. < 3

Jardin Flowers

Excellent app! Love the clean look and all the information in one place. Easy installation. A must have!

Bmini

Great app and great support team. For this price, can't be beaten!

Artisans Bench

Great app, streamlined all our different social media platforms down to one easy to understand page. Wonderful customer service as well!

Previous 1