Rezensionen (568)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
24. Juni 2024

An incredible application, a must-have if you want to improve your average conversion/purchase rate. Bonus: the team is super friendly and responsive!

Phil Team
Frankreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
17. Juni 2024

I received a clear and easy-to-follow video that explained where I went wrong with the setup and the extra features I was missing. Sometimes, we are so busy uploading these apps, and the good ones with great customer service stand out from the rest! I'm looking forward to seeing the AOV rise thanks to such a great app! Brilliant.

Plants in a box
Etwa ein monat mit der App
7. Juni 2024

awesome app so far. had many conversions just by using the free gift feature. the layout, the colours, the optional extras like confetti when the customer meets the cart goal etc etc - love the app. i had a little issue today and got in contact with support and charlene answered almost immediatley and was super super polite and friendly. personally one of the best upsell apps on the shopify app store easily.

DYNE
Vereinigtes Königreich
15 tage mit der App
13. Mai 2024

An excellent application that helps me significantly increase the volume of sales and conversion rates on the site!

There are all kinds of things that I had difficulty with and I needed an adjustment, the professional and development team helped me quickly and everything for my requested and individual needs :)

MIPAZ
Israel
30 tage mit der App
22. April 2024

I had an issue with something showing on my website and the customer service was super quick, efficient and kind while helping fix this.

Agnes
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Bearbeitet am 22. Mai 2024

Love Monster Upsell. They always reply super quick and find answers to any questions if they don't know.

Sendygear
6 monate mit der App
14. Juli 2024

Me gusta mucho la app. El soporte es bueno y trabajan muy bien para solucionar los problemas. Lo único que me gustaría es que el coste fuese un poco más asequible para aquellos pequeños emprendedores que no podemos con tantos gastos al mes, esto nos sería de gran ayuda.

Antakarana
Spanien
5 monate mit der App
4. Juli 2024

It's a incredible App! It is 100% customizable! My CR & my AOV have gone up since the first moment I installed it! I love it!

DR. CARDENAS 305
Vereinigte Staaten
12 tage mit der App
22. Mai 2024

I'm loving the app. The support team is great and worked on get a solution for almost all my problems. Five stars for shure!

Odd Games
Brasilien
6 tage mit der App
24. Juni 2024

Have had a few teething problems with set up but the team have been there straight away to sort them out promptly! Great customer service

beccaproject