Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 maj 2024

An excellent application that helps me significantly increase the volume of sales and conversion rates on the site!

There are all kinds of things that I had difficulty with and I needed an adjustment, the professional and development team helped me quickly and everything for my requested and individual needs :)

MIPAZ
Israel
30 dagar användning av appen
22 april 2024

I had an issue with something showing on my website and the customer service was super quick, efficient and kind while helping fix this.

Agnes
Australien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Redigerat 22 maj 2024

Love Monster Upsell. They always reply super quick and find answers to any questions if they don't know.

Sendygear
6 månader användning av appen
1 februari 2024

The app is absolutely fantastic. It's really simple to use and does everything you need it to do. We use the app for all sorts of upsell campaigns and it never fails. Their customer support is also extremely proactive and helpful. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great upsell app.

Fan Emblems
Australien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
28 februari 2024

Great features - So easy to install.

Support fixed an integration issue very quickly

Dsmile
10 månader användning av appen
19 april 2024

The support is amazingly fast and efficient ! I had an issue and was able to fix it within minutes ! Really recommended app and support.

Naeliva
Tyskland
14 dagar användning av appen
10 mars 2024

I am extremely pleased with the level of service I have received. There were two specific issues – one related to font color and the other regarding how the cart functioned within my theme. The customer service team has been exceptional, promptly addressing and correcting these issues. Normally, I do not leave reviews; however, their outstanding support has compelled me to share my positive experience with others. It is important to acknowledge when a company exceeds expectations, and I hope they continue to maintain this high standard of service.

DarkHorseCoffeeCompany
USA
2 dagar användning av appen
20 februari 2024

Great app! Easy to set up and excellent support. Provides a very professional, branded addition to our customer's journey that made us $ from day one! Highly recommended.

TrumpTrendz
USA
2 månader användning av appen
18 februari 2024

Love this app and the founder Ty so much! If I could give 10 stars I would! I had a small issue with my dynamic checkout and Ty jumped in and fixed it right away. I love the ability to offer free gifts and other upsells at checkout. Definitely gets conversions and has increased my AOV massively!! Would highly recommend!

ElevenLabs - Plant Based Nutrition
21 dagar användning av appen
22 maj 2024

I'm loving the app. The support team is great and worked on get a solution for almost all my problems. Five stars for shure!

Odd Games