Cart Upsell+Free Gifts Monster

Cart Upsell+Free Gifts Monster

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 31, 2023

I heard great things about this app—the first day of trying it out, looks great and robust. We aren't sure if we'll keep it, profits will tell. However, shout out to their customer service. Charlene was super helpful! We had access issues, and Charlene was just 10/10, providing instructions and being super patient. Just for the sake of customer service, I hope the app fits our goals!

Live Co.
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 30, 2023

Awesome app! can customise it to match your website and looks super high end! as well as increasing AOV this is an amazing tool! the customer support is excellent! every time I have a question I ask the chat and they get back to you almost instantly! Charlene helped me right away with adding a free gift promotion in my cart! Thank you

Gold Coast Longboards
Time spent using app: 20 days
January 26, 2023

Early days with the app but its quite easy to use. I have been able to create the first promotion for a client of mine quite easily. Special shoutout to the Customer Service team, especially to Charlene. I had a small bug in the cart which was catered to, attended to and closed out within a few days. I love it when someone pays attention to customer service like they do!

Diamond Chemistry
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 25, 2023

Applicazione fantastica!! L'assistenza clienti è sempre disponibile, ed in brevissimo tempo risolve ogni tipo di problema!! Charlene è il massimo!
Consigliata a tutti

Flowear
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 24, 2023

Besides the app's great functionality, customer service has been above and beyond. We have dealt with a ton of third-party app developers and never had such amazing customer service.

All around a top notch product.

Official Uncle Bud's Apparel
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
January 19, 2023

So far so good! Just installed the app after researching all the other cart upsell options in the app store, as well as trying a few of the other options in the past. I'm amazed at how quick it was to set up.

I have a theme with a mini-cart that isn't in the Shopify theme store and was worried about how the app would work with my theme. Charlene answered me in the chat box right away and made the updates and fixes in less than 5 minutes. I'm looking forward to seeing how this app works to improve our sales and aov!

Flair Fighter
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 18, 2023

Just got the app, but because the customer service is so good I have to leave a review. Seriously. I set a campaign up easily with no tutorial, so its easy to use. I had a small issue, maybe because of my theme, but either way I contacted them. Within literaly a few hours, they went in and fixed the issue for me.

This type of customer service is hard to come by these days. Shout out to Shada and Reneen and of course the team!

Thanks!

Resolution Love
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
January 17, 2023

Such a great app and the service is next level. We had a minor conflict with another app and the team at Monster were able to pop in and fix it for us. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed <3

Rubyjam Fabric
Time spent using app: 30 days
January 16, 2023

Customer service is really good. CS was able to provide a solution very quickly. The app is very good too. not so hard to be familiar with. All in all its 10/10 for me. Good job!

The Bold Company
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 15, 2023

I just got an extraordinary exchange with the Monster to upsell the team today! They showed the utmost level of patience and care, investigated my issue over a long period of time, and made sure I got 100% satisfied with the conversation.

I would like to encourage everybody to install Monstell Upsell, the design and functionality have helped my store improve the Cart experience, and the support as I just mentioned is 5 stars.

Install it, you'll not regret it !!

Plushie Palooza