Cart Upsell, Free Gift Monster

Upsell Cart, Slide Cart, Advanced Gifts For Increasing AOV

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MonsterUpsells Cart Drawer

Astarfly Shoes

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app to increase average order value and customer service is so quick and helpful i do recommend

Balley

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The best in cart upsell I've tried. The support is immediate, always willing to help, and the aov shoots up! Absolutely recommended

September 27, 2022

Thanks buddy! You're an absolute legend. have a lovely day!
Lets get you some more UPSELLLSSS!!!!

Dinosaurized: An Army Store

This app has so many error.
people only try to support you when you begin but when error comes they disappear.
* the founder helps so I changed.

September 23, 2022

Pleasure chatting. Glad we could sort ya. Sometimes there is silly complications with specific themes/builders to deal with. Team isn't too far away when ya need. ✌🏻 lets get you some upsellllllllssss

The Pot Shack

Location South Africa

We have tried a lot of other cart upsell/sales/discount apps and Monster Upsells is by far the best. Easy to use and has amazing features.

September 23, 2022

Wohooo!!!! music to our ears!
Team works so damn hard on them features.

Lets get you some epic UPSELLLLLSSS :)

Mossify

Time spent using app 1 day

Absolutely amazing app and superb service Ty and team were quick to help and truly wanting success for our store. If you care about your customers like they care for you... you will download this app!

September 19, 2022

Absolute legend! Nice meeting you mate.
All the best with Dragons Den Next week!!!! 🔥💪 GO CRUSH!!

And may the Upsell God's be with you ;)

Reprimo Brand

I use these guys for other brands we have, customer support never fails! Pre-Launch help on a Sunday!! Thank you Devs & Shada :)

shiny-wipes

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Customer Support is amazing. Many thanks to Raneen gave her best to fix my problems! The app also seems good, i will try it out for a couple of days to give my final review.

HipHouseCollective

MY GUY TY! This man is the savior. I needed a new cart for my store as the grouping/discount options they have are the best for any store trying to sell multiples of their stock. Ty went into my store, figured out where I had issues and gave me all the right recommendations on how to improve my conversions and cart appeal in general. This is by far the best and fastest help I have received from any conversion related company.

Littl Swim

Location Australia

Super user friendly, amazing app, works well, makes my cart look clean and organised, with 3 amazing upsells. Can't recommend enough! And great help team too.

September 13, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words!!!! 🥰 Was a pleasure chatting to you!

Lets get you some EPIC UPSELLS!!! 🔥❤️💪

Emerald Sun Creations

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Awesome customer service! + I LOVE this app! It's easy to customize, easy to setup & activate, and the add free gift to cart function works like a charm! I've been searching through tons of apps on the Shopify app store for that function and finally found something that works, is fully customizable and looks great! Love it! Did I mention the awesome customer service? Thanks Ty!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29