MonsterUpsells | Upsell Cart

MonsterUpsells | Upsell Cart

by Monster Apps

Powerful CART DRAWER | Upsells + Cross Sells (No Pop-ups!)

American Hat Makers

Are you kidding me! Epic app and the support is A+ I have installed this on both stores in less than a week. Don't bother adding this app if you don't like Cash though. It will crush it!

May 7, 2021

WOWOWOW!!! hahha... thanks so flipping much for your kind words!

We hope you absolutely crush it with your Upsell! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Freedom Rave Wear

An excellent app that was easy to use and turned our dead space on the slideout cart into profitable real estate very quickly.

KULTKID

The best support EVER. I have downloaded a lot of apps from the Shopify store, but this company provides the BEST customer support by far compared to anyone else. I dont usually write reviews, but these guys surpassed my expectations and helped sort out every minor issue I had with the app. Their developers are excellent. 5 STARS!!! Highly recommend!

April 27, 2021

WOWOW your words have inspired the team so much!!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Thank-you thank-you .... thank... YOU!

We hope you have the most PROFITABLE Upsell year ever!!!! 🎉

Teckelshop

Really Easy To Setup !! You can choose collections, products, rewards... anything !
Thanks for the good job and now... It's Time to SELL MORE :)

April 26, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback and kind words!
TIME TO SELL MOREEEEE!!!! 🔥🔥🚀
Gogogogooo!!!! hahha

Ici & Là - T-shirts & Souvenirs de chez toi

First of all, you will deal with a "legendery" friendly team. In addition to this, what a great product, "Mate!", you can combine almost three ways to upsell and it works from day one increasing my average cart size in a snap.
I spent hours looking for something (an upsell app) that fit my store (more than 100 collections and 3k products). Try it, that's all I have to say and see by yourself you won't be disappointed.

April 22, 2021

Awwww thanks heaps! So glad it's crushing for you guys!!! 🔥🚀💪
Hope you have an EPIC MONSTER year!!!! 🎉🎉

Golemites - Puzzle 3D en bois

Looking for an application to increase your sales? look no further than monsterupsell!
I use the app and it helped me a lot to grow my AOV, and the customer service is amazing. Thank a lot to the MonsterUpsells 'Team !

April 19, 2021

You're kind words mean EVERYTHING to us! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
We pray your Upsells take you to the Moon this year
... and you can buy your favorite Lambo!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🚀🌙

Deconovo US

The interface is well made. Easy to set and to customize. The developpers have tought a lot about the UI and UX. What I appreciate best is their support, top notch. The app still need to improve many aspects on the upsell parts to fit most case scenarios but for our use, it is beyond expected. The dev team said they are working on their roadmap to add more features and the team seem open to more customization.

April 17, 2021

Oh wowowowow thanks so much for your kind words 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

We have so many epic things in store for this app! Can't wait to release them over the coming months!

Let's make some EPIC UPSELLS!!! 🔥🚀

ARVO

Monser Upsells is great, simple to install and use and integrates really well with the design of my site. Most importantly the user support is awesome, issues solved in minutes! 100% recommended

Tinderbox Kids

I installed the app, and had some questions, the support responded within minutes, and helped with all my inqueries. Its launched now, and look forward to test it on real customers. Can highly recommend :)

Dvi Rankos - Sutaupykite pirkdami tiesiai iš Tiekėjo.

March 30, 2021