Moonship: Automatic Discounts

The #1 app for automated discounts and AI discount pop-ups.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Old Whippersnapper's® Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

The company and its support team were able to help me in setting up this app for my store and I appreciate all the assistance they provided.

May 3, 2022

Thanks for this review! We had a blast helping you get everything set up, and really appreciate the time you took to write this review!

Charlies Project Kids

Time spent using app About 2 months

Hands down the best app to generate sales! Simple, easy & customers love it. We've generated $30K in extra sales in the first 3 months of using the app and hundreds of new customers. Dev's are great to work with and I look forward to growing with this app. So glad I found this app.

June 21, 2022

Hi Charlies Project Kids team! We are so thrilled you made an extra $30k in extra sales using our app! Go you!!

We are here to help if you have any questions. Thank you for all that you do to bring awareness to autism & down syndrome. <3

OmieLife

Amazing app. Amazing support. Extremely easy to install and we saw a lift in our sales from day 1. And what they charge is reasonable. I think this app will really take off - so I'm pleased we got in early.

Nona Lim

We were one of the early adopters of this app. The installation was easy, and it's been great seeing how the app has developed over time with new features, etc. The development team is also very responsive to user feedback. More importantly, we are seeing consistent, incremental revenue on a monthly basis. So it's definitely worth trying!

Edoughble

I was open to trying this app when the launched as it was new and we have been looking for new ways to get referrals as our product is very word of mouth friendly. It was an easy set up and it seems we have lots of sales as a result of the referral aspect of the app. Happy with it so far!

Formline Supply

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great app, highly recommended. I have used other social share apps with little to no results. In one month, Moonship exceeded my previous social referrals app sales of 1.5 years.

Omiana Beauty

We added Moonship to our Shopify store three months ago and couldn't be happier with the product and Moonship's support. The bottom line is our A/B testing shows a 20%+ lift in revenue for the portion of traffic seeing Moonship. It's incredibly fast and easy to implement and managing it once it's running is even easier. Hands down Moonship is the most cost-effective and efficient sales tool we use. One thing I'd like to see added is an AI-based variable discount amount based on the customer's actions.

Moonshot Snacks

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use, delivers consistent incremental revenue, and the team is accessible when questions arise. Recommend!

Agni

Time spent using app About 2 months

We love that customers can save on purchases by sharing with friends, which we know they are often doing anyway. It feels great to be able to reward customers and meet new ones in this way! The Moonship team is also really responsive and awesome to work with and the app is super easy to install, customize, and manage. 10/10 would recommend!

TiGr Lock

This app works very well for us. I highly recommend it. We will continue to use it for sure. Great support too! Well done.

Previous 1 3