Moose Sync ‑ Custom CSV import

Developer
Cloud Coder
4.4
November 25, 2021

The price rule builder truly is a lifesaver for us! Our wholesale branch depends on it. Thanks Moose!

JamRaq Boutique
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 23, 2021

Nice tool to update my SKUs from different sources. Use it twice a month. I recommend................

7East
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 21, 2021

I use it to run inventory updates from 2 different suppliers. The app works really great. We've had a small glitch at first with our variants, but they solved it. Thanks Derek for the help!

Rira Smith
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 19, 2021

Derek and his team went above & beyond to set our feed up. Our file was a mess and didn't work with the 2 other apps we've tested. Can't thank you enough!

Luxuryrentals305
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 30, 2021

I am deleting this app, as it does not fix the issue of going beyond 100% while importing products. It also changes imported value's like the Variation name and variant sorting of ALL PRODUCTS, a lot of headache to have to fix that manually, I have told the support multiple times, but I get an answer back that it works on their side, what kind of one-sided support is that?

Y-NOT
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Cloud Coder replied September 30, 2021

Hi, first I would like to apologize for the delays. It took a few days and several tries to finally understand what was happening in your store. That is why we've initially replied that it was working to run your CSV file in our store. We had to have the same existing products in our dev store AND the same CSV to import/update products. I should have replied to you to let you know we were still working on it, I believe you thought our silence meant that we had given up. Sorry about that. Long story short, we're working on a fix for a few days now and should deploy it within the next 48-72h.

You've been a loyal merchant to Moose Sync for over a year now, we thank you for that and hope your business will keep thriving.