Moose Sync ‑ Custom CSV Import

Moose Sync ‑ Custom CSV Import

by Tabarnapp

Import inventory from suppliers & schedule automatic updates

Numerik Telecom

We have tried nearly a dozen different apps and all of them seem to have something broken when we import our supplier CSV. This app does save us a lot of time and we use it for update each day. I'm waiting to find something wrong with this app.. I am really happy to have no success! Great job Thanks

Simplee Direct

I am a newbie when it comes to CSV files, and i need to import a vast amount. This app is my right arm. Absolutely love it, so easy to map so easy to get my products across to store. Now I wish i could afford the higher plan to get more feeds per day. Highly recommend. Trust me its so worth it.

all brads deals

This is an awesome app and extremely easy to use for some of us who are not tech. I was able to personalize and import products from my suppliers really fast!

Wow online furniture

This app is awesome, I try several others to import products from my providers. Others apps i tried were very complicated to understand
and was not flexible like this app. I am really happy

Hubba Parts

I'm so glad I found this app! As someone who has built websites with Wordpress for over a decade, I soon became frustrated by the lack of options to extend Shopify's functionality. I needed to build an online store that pulled product data from a CSV file extracted from an enterprise system; map a bunch of fields, then sync the data each day via a URL. If this app didn't exist, I think I'd have been screwed. If you need to import products, map fields and sync data, this is the app you need. Brilliant work, guys. Thank you!!

golf galaxy enr

What a great discovery, beyond impressed with this app! I was a little worried when I installed, does not have any reviews. Well built, my csv import is done really fast! Explanations for all the functions and a very nice error log!