Moose Sync ‑ Custom CSV import

Import products & Schedule full or partial inventory updates

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JamRaq Boutique

The price rule builder truly is a lifesaver for us! Our wholesale branch depends on it. Thanks Moose!

7East

Nice tool to update my SKUs from different sources. Use it twice a month. I recommend................

Rira Smith

I use it to run inventory updates from 2 different suppliers. The app works really great. We've had a small glitch at first with our variants, but they solved it. Thanks Derek for the help!

Luxuryrentals305

Derek and his team went above & beyond to set our feed up. Our file was a mess and didn't work with the 2 other apps we've tested. Can't thank you enough!

Y-NOT

I am deleting this app, as it does not fix the issue of going beyond 100% while importing products. It also changes imported value's like the Variation name and variant sorting of ALL PRODUCTS, a lot of headache to have to fix that manually, I have told the support multiple times, but I get an answer back that it works on their side, what kind of one-sided support is that?

September 30, 2021

Hi, first I would like to apologize for the delays. It took a few days and several tries to finally understand what was happening in your store. That is why we've initially replied that it was working to run your CSV file in our store. We had to have the same existing products in our dev store AND the same CSV to import/update products. I should have replied to you to let you know we were still working on it, I believe you thought our silence meant that we had given up. Sorry about that. Long story short, we're working on a fix for a few days now and should deploy it within the next 48-72h.

You've been a loyal merchant to Moose Sync for over a year now, we thank you for that and hope your business will keep thriving.

Bone & Brass

I have been using this app for the past several months. It has truly been a life saver! It makes importing multiple variant images a breeze, as well as daily inventory. I highly recommend it and Derek is always so helpful!

Transport & General Engineering Co Ltd

Moose Sync has streamlined inventory management between our parts database and Shopify. Easy to set up and manage, the App is a critical component in our on-line offering, ensuring our virtual store is always up-to-date with our physical parts department. Support is impressive; a big shout out to Derek for his prompt and friendly response to all my queries. Thank you! Paul, Transport & General Engineering, New Zealand

I Always Shop Here

Moose Sync has been tremendously helpful in importing over 200 products using an Excel spreadsheet. The product information that we had from the vendor was not organized for Shopify integration, so we needed help from the developer of Moose Sync. The support was excellent! All of our questions and needs were responded to personally and directly. They weren't just the "cut and paste" support responses like you get elsewhere. The app is great and the support is 6-stars out of 5!

Lewis and Clark Outfitters

Great app! Moose Sync has been a lifesaver so far. I needed a faster way to import thousands of items from multiple vendors in all different product formats. I just have to do a little formatting on the front end once I get excel files from vendor, and then the app is able to map all of the info to the shopify format. It also lets you create new columns in the import process and combine data from different columns together.

Simplee Direct

I am a newbie when it comes to CSV files, and i need to import a vast amount. This app is my right arm. Absolutely love it, so easy to map so easy to get my products across to store. Now I wish i could afford the higher plan to get more feeds per day. Highly recommend. Trust me its so worth it.

Previous 1