Moose Sync ‑ Custom CSV Import

Moose Sync ‑ Custom CSV Import

by Tabarnapp

Map CSV, ERP, PIM to a shop: Import products & Sync inventory

Lewis and Clark Outfitters

Great app! Moose Sync has been a lifesaver so far. I needed a faster way to import thousands of items from multiple vendors in all different product formats. I just have to do a little formatting on the front end once I get excel files from vendor, and then the app is able to map all of the info to the shopify format. It also lets you create new columns in the import process and combine data from different columns together.

Simplee Direct

I am a newbie when it comes to CSV files, and i need to import a vast amount. This app is my right arm. Absolutely love it, so easy to map so easy to get my products across to store. Now I wish i could afford the higher plan to get more feeds per day. Highly recommend. Trust me its so worth it.

Hubba Parts

I'm so glad I found this app! As someone who has built websites with Wordpress for over a decade, I soon became frustrated by the lack of options to extend Shopify's functionality. I needed to build an online store that pulled product data from a CSV file extracted from an enterprise system; map a bunch of fields, then sync the data each day via a URL. If this app didn't exist, I think I'd have been screwed. If you need to import products, map fields and sync data, this is the app you need. Brilliant work, guys. Thank you!!