Import products from different suppliers. Use CSV files to sync your inventory feed (URL download and FTP). Use SKUs as unique identifiers.
Make suppliers' data Shopify friendly. Map columns, create virtual fields, transform values, apply equations, translate content and more.
Automatically update products, at the desired time and frequency. Run full or partial updates (eg. only the inventory quantity or pricing).
关于 Moose Sync ‑ Custom CSV import
*New August 2021*
- Support sFTP & SSL connections
- Use zipped CSV files (.zip)
- Update any item already in store based on its SKU
- Add a multiplier to pricing - Apply one or more equations per field
Popular use case
The data supplier sends 2 CSV files, one for importing general product data and one updating inventory quantity and pricing.
- Import/Update products from an unlimited amount of data feeds, unlike other popular import apps. In other words, you can have a lot of data suppliers.
- Quick setup: connect your feed in seconds and launch your first import
- Import and update products using CSV files (Manual upload, URL download & FTP)
- Import and update products using Google Sheets and Dropbox links
- Supports CSV files using commas, semi-colons and pipes as CSV delimiters (field/value separators)
- Pick a unique identifier between handle, title or SKU, to match products from multiple imports and/or multiple CSV files to the products already in your store
- Multiple supplier files for one store allowed
- Schedule automatic updates to keep your inventory feed synced
- Full or partial updates (eg. update inventory and pricing fields only)
- Fields mapping: variants, sku, collections, tags and more
- Apply equation (eg. price multiplier) or Add text (eg. append text at the end of product titles)
- Apply transformation (eg. if value is "A", transform it into "B")
- Virtual fields: merge different fields from your data source into a new one (eg. compose title from multiple columns)
- Field duplication: add data from one field or column in your supplier file to multiple fields in Shopify
- Metafields supported
- Multiple images import & ordering
- Import inventory feeds in multiple language
- Translations supported with Langify
- Keep track of tasks and error logs
- Email notifications & reports
- No coding required
Do you have custom import needs?
Does your supplier have a custom data structure or a unique CSV file format? Do you need to migrate products from another platform to Shopify? We can customize Moose Sync or build your own product importer app. Contact us to share your needs or to get a quote.
Mapping your CSV files to your Shopify store might be tricky, especially when it comes to dealing with external data providers. Let us give you a hand. We offer file analysis, field mapping, import monitoring and theme editing for a flat or hourly fee. Have a look at our demo store for more info.
** 经常性费用（包括每月费用或基于使用情况的费用）每 30 天收取一次。
I am deleting this app, as it does not fix the issue of going beyond 100% while importing products. It also changes imported value's like the Variation name and variant sorting of ALL PRODUCTS, a lot of headache to have to fix that manually, I have told the support multiple times, but I get an answer back that it works on their side, what kind of one-sided support is that?
Hi, first I would like to apologize for the delays. It took a few days and several tries to finally understand what was happening in your store. That is why we've initially replied that it was working to run your CSV file in our store. We had to have the same existing products in our dev store AND the same CSV to import/update products. I should have replied to you to let you know we were still working on it, I believe you thought our silence meant that we had given up. Sorry about that. Long story short, we're working on a fix for a few days now and should deploy it within the next 48-72h.
You've been a loyal merchant to Moose Sync for over a year now, we thank you for that and hope your business will keep thriving.
Bone & Brass
I have been using this app for the past several months. It has truly been a life saver! It makes importing multiple variant images a breeze, as well as daily inventory. I highly recommend it and Derek is always so helpful!
Transport & General Engineering Co Ltd
Moose Sync has streamlined inventory management between our parts database and Shopify. Easy to set up and manage, the App is a critical component in our on-line offering, ensuring our virtual store is always up-to-date with our physical parts department. Support is impressive; a big shout out to Derek for his prompt and friendly response to all my queries. Thank you! Paul, Transport & General Engineering, New Zealand