Import products from one or more suppliers. Use one or more CSV files to sync your inventory feed (URL download and FTP).
Make suppliers' data Shopify friendly. Map columns, create new fields, transform values, translate content and more.
Automatically update products, at the desired time and frequency, fully or partially. Keep your inventory feed in sync.
About Moose Sync ‑ Custom CSV Import
Sync your store’s products with your suppliers' data and put your inventory feed management on autopilot.
- Quick setup: connect your feed in seconds and launch your first import
- Import and update products using CSV files (URL download & FTP)
- Import and update products using Google Drive and Dropbox links
- Multiple supplier files for one store allowed
- Schedule automatic updates to keep your inventory feed synced
- Full or partial updates (eg. update inventory and pricing fields only)
- Fields mapping: variants, sku, collections, tags and more
- Virtual fields: merge different fields from your data source into a new one (eg. compose title from multiple columns)
- Field duplication: add data from one field or column in your supplier file to multiple fields in Shopify
- Metafields supported
- Multiple images import & ordering
- Import inventory feeds in multiple language
- Translations supported with Langify
- Keep track of tasks and error logs
- Email notifications & reports
- No coding required
Do you have custom import needs?
Does your supplier have a custom data structure or a unique CSV file format? Do you need to migrate products from another platform to Shopify? We can customize Moose Sync or build your own product importer app. Contact us to share your needs or to get a quote.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
1 automatic update per day
2 automatic updates per day
3 automatic updates per day
Contact us for more products, updates or custom features
4 automatic updates per day
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 6 reviews
Most recent reviews
We have tried nearly a dozen different apps and all of them seem to have something broken when we import our supplier CSV. This app does save us a lot of time and we use it for update each day. I'm waiting to find something wrong with this app.. I am really happy to have no success! Great job Thanks
I am a newbie when it comes to CSV files, and i need to import a vast amount. This app is my right arm. Absolutely love it, so easy to map so easy to get my products across to store. Now I wish i could afford the higher plan to get more feeds per day. Highly recommend. Trust me its so worth it.
all brads deals
This is an awesome app and extremely easy to use for some of us who are not tech. I was able to personalize and import products from my suppliers really fast!