Import products from one or more suppliers. Use one or more CSV files to sync your inventory feed (URL download and FTP).
Make suppliers' data Shopify friendly. Map columns, create new fields, transform values, translate content and more.
Automatically update products, at the desired time and frequency, fully or partially. Keep your inventory feed in sync.
About Moose Sync ‑ Custom CSV Import
NEW: now supports commas, semi-colons and pipes as CSV delimiters (field/value separators).
1) IMPORT: Upload products from your ERP, PIM and suppliers to Shopify 2) TRANSFORM: map data fields from CSV to Shopify. 3) UPDATE: schedule automatic inventory updates
- Quick setup: connect your feed in seconds and launch your first import
- Import and update products using CSV files (URL download & FTP)
- Import and update products using Google Drive and Dropbox links
- Multiple supplier files for one store allowed
- Schedule automatic updates to keep your inventory feed synced
- Full or partial updates (eg. update inventory and pricing fields only)
- Fields mapping: variants, sku, collections, tags and more
- Virtual fields: merge different fields from your data source into a new one (eg. compose title from multiple columns)
- Field duplication: add data from one field or column in your supplier file to multiple fields in Shopify
- Metafields supported
- Multiple images import & ordering
- Import inventory feeds in multiple language
- Translations supported with Langify
- Keep track of tasks and error logs
- Email notifications & reports
- No coding required
Do you have custom import needs?
Does your supplier have a custom data structure or a unique CSV file format? Do you need to migrate products from another platform to Shopify? We can customize Moose Sync or build your own product importer app. Contact us to share your needs or to get a quote.
Need help to set your csv files up? Let us do your custom field mapping for $49 one-time fee.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
3 updates per day
3 updates per day
3 000 SKUs
5 updates per day
More plans available for bigger imports
10 000 SKUs
6 updates per day
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Bone & Brass
I have been using this app for the past several months. It has truly been a life saver! It makes importing multiple variant images a breeze, as well as daily inventory. I highly recommend it and Derek is always so helpful!
Transport & General Engineering Co Ltd
Moose Sync has streamlined inventory management between our parts database and Shopify. Easy to set up and manage, the App is a critical component in our on-line offering, ensuring our virtual store is always up-to-date with our physical parts department. Support is impressive; a big shout out to Derek for his prompt and friendly response to all my queries. Thank you! Paul, Transport & General Engineering, New Zealand
I Always Shop Here
Moose Sync has been tremendously helpful in importing over 200 products using an Excel spreadsheet. The product information that we had from the vendor was not organized for Shopify integration, so we needed help from the developer of Moose Sync. The support was excellent! All of our questions and needs were responded to personally and directly. They weren't just the "cut and paste" support responses like you get elsewhere. The app is great and the support is 6-stars out of 5!