Import products from one or more suppliers. Use one or more CSV files to sync your inventory feed (URL download and FTP).
Make suppliers' data Shopify friendly. Map columns, create new fields, transform values, translate content and more.
Automatically update products, at the desired time and frequency, fully or partially. Keep your inventory feed in sync.
About Moose Sync ‑ Custom CSV Import
1) IMPORT: Upload products from your ERP, PIM and suppliers to Shopify 2) TRANSFORM: map data fields from CSV to Shopify. 3) UPDATE: schedule automatic inventory updates
- Quick setup: connect your feed in seconds and launch your first import
- Import and update products using CSV files (URL download & FTP)
- Import and update products using Google Drive and Dropbox links
- Multiple supplier files for one store allowed
- Schedule automatic updates to keep your inventory feed synced
- Full or partial updates (eg. update inventory and pricing fields only)
- Fields mapping: variants, sku, collections, tags and more
- Virtual fields: merge different fields from your data source into a new one (eg. compose title from multiple columns)
- Field duplication: add data from one field or column in your supplier file to multiple fields in Shopify
- Metafields supported
- Multiple images import & ordering
- Import inventory feeds in multiple language
- Translations supported with Langify
- Keep track of tasks and error logs
- Email notifications & reports
- No coding required
Do you have custom import needs?
Does your supplier have a custom data structure or a unique CSV file format? Do you need to migrate products from another platform to Shopify? We can customize Moose Sync or build your own product importer app. Contact us to share your needs or to get a quote.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
2 updates per day
3 updates per day
3 000 SKUs
5 updates per day
More plans available for bigger imports
10 000 SKUs
6 updates per day
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 10 reviews
Most recent reviews
The most efficient app I've used on Shopify to update my products daily data.
Nice UI and a lot of data management possibilities!!
Most essential apps for anyone on Shopify dealing with a large product inventory! This app is intuitive, clear and easy. Will save you a stupid amount of time.
canada perfume discount
Great app, very helpful staff, Derek helped me a lot with integration / file import. Recommended to everyone.