Mothership Retailer

Custom drop shipping networks without hiring a developer

From $129/month. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mothership

OMG I ♥ This! Shop

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Updated: I thought I had used one of the 10 days of free trial staring at a blank screen that says "We'll get back to you shortly". After leaving this review I was contacted by the app developer informing me I had not started the trial yet because I needed to join the program first for that to happen. It would have been nice to be informed of this and I also find it amusing how quickly they contacted me after I left a negative review. I wish they would have been that quick, or even quicker, to allow me access to the program. I'm a busy business owner and I don't have time to keep waiting for access to a program while staying uninformed about the initial process. In business, communication is key.

Iris Philosophy

Time spent using app About 1 month

Absolutely terrible application and support. Hours/days wasted tagging products, setting prices, updating images, and changing variant names and they revert back to the originals almost daily. In our Mothership settings, we chose for them NOT to update/track pricing, NOT to update product content (titles, descriptions, etc) and it does it anyway.

I've imported 600+ products from one of the listed suppliers and was working on editing them to fit the aesthetic of my store only to have them constantly revert back with no known answer or help from the supplier or Mothership.

Shabyng

Location New Zealand

I installed the app but 4 days later I've not had a response

Blowout Boutique 2

Would give no stars if I could. Installed this app with high hopes of it working for me but never even heard back from anyone. After installing, it said that I would hear back within 24 hours, waited weeks but nothing. Disappointed.

Bestofinternetz

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Not sure what app the other reviewers were using (my guess is they are fake). This is terrible, just a listing of stores and over complex interface.