Mothership Retailer

Mothership Retailer

From $129/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
Valence Labs
August 11, 2022

Mothership Connect helped us to expand our business much quicker by allowing us to onboard manufacturers and their products into our sales channels. I don't think we would have grown nearly as quickly without that ability.

LawnCareNut
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 28, 2022

We've been using Mothership Connect now for about 3 years. For us it's been a game-changer in helping us to find valuable partners and growing our business. Being able to find and connect to suppliers/manufacturers has essentially allowed us to setup a custom dropshipping network. This has allowed us to test products and customer response without having to commit significant capital to inventory. MC has been a vital piece of our growing business and helped us grow 5x over the past 2 years.

Yard Mastery
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 12, 2021

Mothership is THE solution for connecting Shopify stores. Creates seamless automation between supplier and retailer + above and beyond support from the dev team.

Haney University Store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 24, 2018

Mothership has made our drop shipping experience wonderful! Their customer service is top notch. Andrew answered the call on the second ring and patiently walked me through all of my questions and concerns. After using another drop shipping app, I can tell you, Mothership is the way to go!

Smokin Lloyd
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 26, 2018

Some of you are using this app incorrectly. All mothership does is send out the request. It is up to the supplier to approve it. If they don't check their mail or whatever form of correspondence they have chosen then your request will just sit there. It is up to you to contact the supplier by any means, whether it is facebook, instagram by email or their site. Thats what ive done and it has worked perfectly. My store is integrated with two shop simultaneously and orders come through just fine!

Gold Haze