Mothership Connect

Mothership Connect

by Valence Labs

1-click access to supplier's drop shipping programs

Smokin Lloyd

Mothership has made our drop shipping experience wonderful! Their customer service is top notch. Andrew answered the call on the second ring and patiently walked me through all of my questions and concerns. After using another drop shipping app, I can tell you, Mothership is the way to go!

Gold Haze

Some of you are using this app incorrectly. All mothership does is send out the request. It is up to the supplier to approve it. If they don't check their mail or whatever form of correspondence they have chosen then your request will just sit there. It is up to you to contact the supplier by any means, whether it is facebook, instagram by email or their site. Thats what ive done and it has worked perfectly. My store is integrated with two shop simultaneously and orders come through just fine!

Drippersndroppers

Perfect for everything i need. Wish more vendors were available for my business type, but theres one i use, and it works perfectly.

Theeliquidstore

Great App & Excellent Support. As with every app there is a learning curve but overall this one is simple to use. Installation was a breeze and the settings are very straight forward. Just to be sure I had it set up properly I sent support a message and received a response quickly, to be sure I understood they took the time to do a webinar and walk me through step by step showing me all the great features. Thanks for your help Andrew. 5 Stars

Vapester Nz

Good app. A few things need to be improved while is normal for anything.

The Hyper Zone

Please cancel my account, not for me at this time.

Ejuices Com Api

The person below clearly does not use the app or understand how it works.

This app is great. It's for dropship suppliers to connect with dropship retailers.

We are now able to do hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional sales by being able to connect with our dropship suppliers in a very efficient way through Mothership and using Shopify.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SUPPLIER WHICH IS ALREADY USING THE MOTHERSHIP SUPPLIER APP, OR IF YOU CAN'T FIND A SUPPLIER IN THE MARKETPLACE THEN THIS APP IS NOT FOR YOU!

Ejuices Co

This app is phenomenal. Anyone who wants to do anything with dropshipping needs this app.

Eliquid Com

Finally!

A native app for drop shipping with Shopify! This app allows Shopify stores to connect to each other and drop ship for each other.

The ability to massively increase product offerings is great. This is a must have app for any business who wants to expand their product catalog.

So glad we found this app.

Ejuices

This app is amazing.

This is like Oberlo but from America and from all over -- not limited to Alibaba products from China.

The support from Aaron is awesome and the selection of products that will drop ship from suppliers is great.

This app allows us to expand our product selection tremendously while not tieing up any more cash flow on inventory.