Buy Me ‑ Buy Button , 904 reviews

4.8
January 25, 2021

i really like the app, it has many option and the support was also really good and quick, thank you

Antobi RLSD Europe for Health & Beauty care
Russia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 24, 2021

We are a startup company and I don't have much to say yet about Buy Me, but I think it will be very useful because it keep "shop now" front and center while a customer is browsing our website.

Jacks Swing Oil
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 22, 2021

5 stars! i really like this app so far!!! I like the product suggestions to encourage more to be added to the cart for a larger sale.

THIGHBRUSH®
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 22, 2021

It helped me to increase conversion rates on my store! woukd highly recommend it to any beginner in shopify

Bambinomontessorishop
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 21, 2021

great app nice job developer, but its much better if the developer upgrade the clicks the higher clicks the better

Ielev8 Store
Philippines
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 21, 2021

I just downloaded the app, and I am excited to see how it works. It probably works great, as I have a lot of products

Znorki
Denmark
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 19, 2021

I love this app! I use it on all my stores and it boosts my conversion rates. I recommend it 100%, you won't regret it!

Hexp & Syze
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 19, 2021

Easy to use. I hope it works for my business .. it seems promising. I will leave a review once I use the free trial .

Beauty Runs Deep Boutique
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 16, 2021

Really easy to install and looks good, looking forward to seeing if it helps me convert people into adding into basket and sales

Fitness Fanatic
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 15, 2021

Great app i think it will increase the sales thank you guys great work waiting for more and more ....

souq oryx