Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Soul Tea Blends

Great tool so far so good! Thank you guys! I will update again later. Seems pretty straight forwards though.

SOUL’YS®

easy to use as a add on to the store that your using. Great with a one click, easy for customer as well

ShayansCollections

Lightning-Fast Support Response, The Buttons Works as Expected, Pleased With Everything About This App.

destineding

I use this app to help me boost add-to-cart rates. It was just great and very easy to use. Thank you.

Violett

L'app è super utile ed efficace, inoltre il supporto è disponibile e cordiale, mi hanno risolto subito un problema.

Beet Cosmetics Co.

It's a great app for changing up the retail business. I've had a great time with the app it's made shopping my sites a lot more enjoyable.

Didi Beauty Brand

cool app. very easy to install. I will try it out and provide you more details about how the app works.

BabytoolsHere

this app is really usefull and help me alot to make a mney with online shooping. u guys should try ,

E MHIDAS

The costumer service is really great, it helps my page to increase my convertion. highly recommended

Spectra Light™

I use this app to greatly improve conversion, it works very well! Will add the app to my other stores also.