Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Peach in

this help me thank you i will try to put the buy me button. I love this idea and hope i can fast sell with that !! Charlotte

A Room Therapy

This app is easy to use and support is great! One of the better looking sticky add-to-cart app out there.

Blackfraidy todo dia

o plano gratuito poderia ter ais opções pra quem esta começando seria uma boa oportunidade. ainda estou estudando

Essentially Be•Youty

This app is awesome. This is a great feature on my website. I am very excited about this and would recommend this to any website.

Watch⌚Genic

i choose this app because it seems to help boost sales as ive seen on some of the reviews lets see how everything goes

Antobi RLSD Europe for Health & Beauty care

i really like the app, it has many option and the support was also really good and quick, thank you

Jacks Swing Oil

We are a startup company and I don't have much to say yet about Buy Me, but I think it will be very useful because it keep "shop now" front and center while a customer is browsing our website.

THIGHBRUSH®

5 stars! i really like this app so far!!! I like the product suggestions to encourage more to be added to the cart for a larger sale.

Bambinomontessorishop

It helped me to increase conversion rates on my store! woukd highly recommend it to any beginner in shopify

Ielev8 Store

great app nice job developer, but its much better if the developer upgrade the clicks the higher clicks the better