Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

50% off - Boost sales with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cherry On Top Design

quiqk and easy so far so good everything was fast and simple. thank you guys with help with my new online business.

Coendy

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very good, very good, online customer service can solve problems, like it so much, keep

UniqueSportsGear

Location Italy

We just added your app and the site looks better. Excellent app thank you for allowing our site to be more professional

ALTOGINGENTING.NO

Location Norway

This app is just perfection. By far the best app I have used on Shopify. The level of customization is better than Shopify itself. Customer service on point!

HypedNation Co.

The app is very good for all stores and they have very friendly staff. I do heavily recommend for all stores new or advanced. Please do not hesitate to ask them any questions as they are super friendly with any questions you may have.

LucsTees

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent app! Meshes nicely into my theme - great functionality :) The sticky top bar with BUY NOW really pulls it together.

MadeTea

Location Ghana
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Lovely App. Everyone will be positively amazed by it. Great experience. Confers a professional look to your store.

EASY CAVITATION

Location France

This app is very easy to us, its help my to do exactly want I'm looking for. Thank you !

Wiggy Woman

Made my website look more professional . Easier to checkout. I found it extremely user friendly .Thank You.

GizModerno

Location Lithuania

one of the best apps for your store
making sales very comfortable and easy to use
recommend her to have a professional shop :0