Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Smarter Tots

great support. been looking for this kind of feature.

Remembering Usa Troops

Boosted my sales for 1 year now, and still using it! I loved it! Everyone should have this app!

Inspiredracks

Amazing app that does exactly what I was looking for! I've just installed the app and customer support is BRILLIANT! Hitesh is right there instantly solving my issues before I even find them! Highly recommended!

Simplesolusense

App is simple and looks great on the site. Customer support (Spoke to Hitesh) was awesome and sorted out my issue fast.

Thanks

Wilfred

Siliman

Eazy to use and fast support !

Emvi Brand

Very easy and efficient to use. Love it

Zahyandco

An incredible app. Best thing is its free upto 50 add to carts! Love it.

Check it out on my site: zahy.co.uk

Nothingbut Sounds

Amazing App. I can actually see how many clicks and revenue the sticky add to cart button has made me. This app is must because the easier it is to find and click the add to cart button, the more likely your buyer will purchase. The support team also is top notch. They will help you resolve any issue.

Wessonco

Great app works a charm, looks clean on both mobile & desktop with a interactive add to cart button and share buttons displayed. we use this on our Wesson & Co. Watches website and the support has been 5*

Moms Night Out

The best and efficient customer support.