Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 19, 2018

Support is really awesome. Hiteshi chatted in with me when i was trying to configure the options! Great stuff! https://evalaide.com! Name Your Price Sex Toys!

Evalaide
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 18, 2018

great app. great support! recommend to anyone looking to boost sales

Turtle Pride
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 16, 2018

Customer service is really great! Response time was fast and the help was exactly what I needed. Highly recommended!!!

Petloversstop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 11, 2018

Thanks and if I liked it I have seen it in other pages and they tell me that it is very good, I would like that in my case you can edit the background color of the wiget to change it to my liking or depending on the colors of my store. Also if I want to leave or remove the photo of the product that I am promoting .. I like the rest. and I hope to take advantage of it and help me increase my store's sales

Open Shop 724
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 9, 2018

Super fantastic, many features and great chat support! A must get for any store-

Barbiescollection
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 6, 2018

great support. been looking for this kind of feature.

Smarter Tots
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 5, 2018

Boosted my sales for 1 year now, and still using it! I loved it! Everyone should have this app!

Remembering Usa Troops
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 4, 2018

Amazing app that does exactly what I was looking for! I've just installed the app and customer support is BRILLIANT! Hitesh is right there instantly solving my issues before I even find them! Highly recommended!

Inspiredracks
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 4, 2018

App is simple and looks great on the site. Customer support (Spoke to Hitesh) was awesome and sorted out my issue fast.

Thanks

Wilfred

Simplesolusense
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 4, 2018

Eazy to use and fast support !

Siliman