Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

eDental

falta que sea más amigable al ser utilizado. No se actualiza correctamente al realizar el pago por suscripción

October 30, 2021

Hi eDental,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. So sorry for facing the issues. We are using the CDN(Content Delivery Network) to boost the site performance so some time settings update takes a few seconds. But thank you for your suggestion and we will take a look on this for you. If you have any issues, please contact the support team at support@makeprosimp.com and they are happily help you.

----- Spanish Response -----

Hola eDental,

Gracias por sus valiosos comentarios. Lo siento mucho por enfrentar los problemas. Estamos utilizando CDN (Content Delivery Network) para mejorar el rendimiento del sitio, por lo que la actualización de la configuración demora unos segundos. Pero gracias por su sugerencia y lo revisaremos por usted. Si tiene algún problema, comuníquese con el equipo de soporte en support@makeprosimp.com y estarán encantados de ayudarle.

Gracias,
Equipo MakeProSimp

Bright Size

very confusing page. informations are desorganized. very bad........................................

February 23, 2021

Hi Bright Size,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry for facing the issue. Actually, you haven't mentioned which page you are having issues but we will take a closer look at our app to provide a great user experience to our customers(you). If you are facing any issues, We are strongly suggesting to chat with our in-app live support team or write us at support@makeprosimp.com to get a faster reply(between few seconds to few minutes only). We are not frequently checking this review page.

​Please guide us if you need more help. We are at support@makeprosimp.com and in-app live chat to help you.

WhataBossWants

I’m giving this app a 3 star because I just installed this app so I do not know how well it works yet.

January 31, 2021

Hi WhataBossWants,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for your review. Reviews are always optional so if you haven't tested the app then we are suggesting to share the reviews after you have fully tested the app. If you face any issues, please guide us at support@makeprosimp.com or in-app chat.

FREE SPIRIT

me gusta
esta buena la app ...
ayuda a que mis clientes vean claramente la cantidad de productos que llevan

June 28, 2020

Hi FREE SPIRIT,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! If you need more help. Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com :) Happy selling!

---------- Spanish Translation ----------

Hola espíritu libre,

Gracias por tu increíble comentario 🙏! Si necesitas más ayuda. Póngase en contacto con nuestro equipo de soporte en support@makeprosimp.com :) ¡Feliz venta!

Gracias,
Equipo MakeProSimp

Turkishsilverjewelry

forced me to rate the app before i even opened it forced me to rate the app before i even opened it

June 23, 2020

Hi Turkishsilverjewelry,

Thank you for your review 🙏! So sorry but reviews are always optional. If you need more help. Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com :) Happy selling!

Lamina Store

Cool adorei e amei horrores tu é doido melhor que isso aqui somente se eu ganhar 1 milhao por dia e não entregar os produtos gratis + frete na veia po

Yellow 86

Comecei a usar agora e espero que melhore minhas vendas............................................................

January 24, 2020

Hi Yellow 86,

Thank you for your awesome review :) If you need any help or have any suggestions, please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com and they are happy to help you! Happy Selling :)

JPX Imports

Okok muito bom recomendo o app. Será muito bom para seu site. Instalei e ainda estou aguardando os resultados

January 7, 2020

Hi JPX Imports,

Thank you for your review :) If you need any help or have any suggestions, please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com and they are happy to help you! Happy Selling :)

Docomax

my product photo is all disppera after install stick buy button, it's not good app.

January 2, 2020

Hi Docomax,

So sorry for facing issues. As you have uninstalled our app so please reinstall our app and our technical team will happy to help you. Please just disable our app after reinstalling and guide us at support@makeprosimp.com and our technical team will fix any issue within 24 hours max.

theBoss

I just installed the app, I don't know it yet!
But they could improve the free plan!
I'll try it, if it's good, then give more stars!

January 1, 2020