Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

FREE SPIRIT

me gusta
esta buena la app ...
ayuda a que mis clientes vean claramente la cantidad de productos que llevan

June 28, 2020

Hi FREE SPIRIT,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! If you need more help. Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com :) Happy selling!

---------- Spanish Translation ----------

Hola espíritu libre,

Gracias por tu increíble comentario 🙏! Si necesitas más ayuda. Póngase en contacto con nuestro equipo de soporte en support@makeprosimp.com :) ¡Feliz venta!

Gracias,
Equipo MakeProSimp

Turkishsilverjewelry

forced me to rate the app before i even opened it forced me to rate the app before i even opened it

June 23, 2020

Hi Turkishsilverjewelry,

Thank you for your review 🙏! So sorry but reviews are always optional. If you need more help. Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com :) Happy selling!

Lamina Store

Cool adorei e amei horrores tu é doido melhor que isso aqui somente se eu ganhar 1 milhao por dia e não entregar os produtos gratis + frete na veia po

Yellow 86

Comecei a usar agora e espero que melhore minhas vendas............................................................

January 24, 2020

Hi Yellow 86,

Thank you for your awesome review :) If you need any help or have any suggestions, please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com and they are happy to help you! Happy Selling :)

JPX Imports

Okok muito bom recomendo o app. Será muito bom para seu site. Instalei e ainda estou aguardando os resultados

January 7, 2020

Hi JPX Imports,

Thank you for your review :) If you need any help or have any suggestions, please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com and they are happy to help you! Happy Selling :)

Docomax

my product photo is all disppera after install stick buy button, it's not good app.

January 2, 2020

Hi Docomax,

So sorry for facing issues. As you have uninstalled our app so please reinstall our app and our technical team will happy to help you. Please just disable our app after reinstalling and guide us at support@makeprosimp.com and our technical team will fix any issue within 24 hours max.

theBoss

I just installed the app, I don't know it yet!
But they could improve the free plan!
I'll try it, if it's good, then give more stars!

January 1, 2020

Hi theBoss,

LOOKryan

OK buy pay for buttons. for your site haven't used it yet but seems like all the others and you also have to write a review to use,c

December 13, 2019

Hi LOOKryan,

Brian's Wares

still getting used to it i hope one day i will get customers and this helps with that. thanks for a free plan making my build up worth it

November 19, 2019

Hi Brian's Wares,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com if you need any help. Happy selling!

INSPIRATION ALL HOME

rovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Previous 1