Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

NexShoppers

Just installed...., ............perfect...it seems to be....kdjdkdbeodnfnfbeidnxjwnxof did dyiifb

mv store

muito obrigado o produto e muito interessante, so quero retirar o carrinho que esta me incomodando muito

Hunter's Pocket

I'm beginning to use this app right now. So far, so good. I like that it's very user-friendly. It's very explicit so easy to navigate as well.

EletroNiac's Tecnologia

Good app to keep track of your customer until he becomes a buyer of your store :) Thanks a lot for the team

shopgnew

There could be more clicks available on the free plan, other than that the app is very good. Congratulations to the developers.

December 2, 2019

Hi shopgnew,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! Sure, we will include your suggestion to our development roadmap. Happy selling!

Bialé mexico

Starting to try it but seems great.
Very functional, helps improved sales and you can look the things in your cart

Womenhall

Review body

November 24, 2019

Hi Womenhall,

Do you need any help? Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com and support team is more than happy to help you. Happy selling!

Amethyst Bottle

It's nice, I don't know why it some times disappear.

I'm sure that this app will increase the conversion rate!

November 8, 2019

Hi Amethyst Bottle,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! So sorry if you was faced any issue and it may disappear if the app was disabled from the settings by you OR if the Add To Cart limit was reached. But it will enable automatically in next month. We are suggesting to go with unlimited plan and it should fix your disappear issue. For more help, please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com . Happy selling!

My Baby's Fairy

It is very good app. But I don't know why disappear sometimes. It is give you the chance to constantly remember the customer why she is in your store. And it is free :)

November 8, 2019

Hi My Baby’s Fairy,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! So sorry if you was faced any issue and if the Add To Cart limit was reached then it may disappear for rest month and again enable automatically in next month but we always send you email for this with upgrade plan reminder. For more help, please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com . Happy selling!

SmartBuyWines.com.br

Great app! Ea sy to install and manage. I recommend the developer to include an option to move the cart widget sideways or up and down to better fit in any product page.

October 31, 2019

Hi SmartBuyWines,

Thank you for your awesome review and for your feedback 🙏! We have already sent you a reply with the solution. Please reply to the support email support@makeprosimp.com if you need more help. Happy selling!

Previous 1