Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

physt

I used the app to create a "buy now" button on my landing page. I did not like that it wasn't working after following the instructions given. However, I reached out to customer support and they responded right away. Customer service is excellent in my experience so far.

MAHUR

love it for my store and recommended it for dropshippers and all kind of e-commerce .................

The Outlet, LLC

I am using this app on my Shopify store. I do like it so far, but my concern was not having a Remove link or button on the checkout page. A customer sometimes changes his mind and want to remove one or all the items. With no Remove link/button the customer will have to search, and/or think where to click to remove a product(s). Right now, that's my concern. That is why I only gave four (4) stars, which is still good. Ravipuri was very helpful. I appreciate his taking the time to supply me with screenshots. Thanks, Ravipuri!

staunchly

I really appreciate it. m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnknknknknknknknknkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Buy1

OKXCVDB SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSA

Polimar inc

lots of options n easy to help. I love the fact that I have the option to upgrade anytime that I want to.

Gritty Tshirts

Great app! installation was easy. good good good Great app! installation was easy. good good good. Great app! installation was easy. good good good

Stonersparadijs.nl

good app and service and prices!! wel jammer dst het 100 woorden mooeten izjn want i hsd er liever een korte

Dino Store

Really great app. I recommend it easily .
A tiny detail that would be great to change is the possibility to change the position of the "quick add to cart button"

November 27, 2020

Hi Dino Store,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for your really great review :) We have position change option in Buy Me App for "Quick Add To Cart Button". Please visit below URL that will explain how you will able to change the position of "Quick Add To Cart Button".

URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1980/3607/files/quick-buy-me-widget-position-change.png

For more information, Please visit support.makeprosimp.com or send us an email at support@makeprosimp.com and our team is more then happy to help you :)

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

SunDriveShop

MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...MUITO BOM...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7