Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

STUK

easy to use............................................................................................................

Up-Shopp

estou gostando do app, muito facil de usar, e muitas funcionalidades, ele me permite até trocar as variantes.

physt

I used the app to create a "buy now" button on my landing page. I did not like that it wasn't working after following the instructions given. However, I reached out to customer support and they responded right away. Customer service is excellent in my experience so far.

MAHUR

love it for my store and recommended it for dropshippers and all kind of e-commerce .................

The Outlet, LLC

I am using this app on my Shopify store. I do like it so far, but my concern was not having a Remove link or button on the checkout page. A customer sometimes changes his mind and want to remove one or all the items. With no Remove link/button the customer will have to search, and/or think where to click to remove a product(s). Right now, that's my concern. That is why I only gave four (4) stars, which is still good. Ravipuri was very helpful. I appreciate his taking the time to supply me with screenshots. Thanks, Ravipuri!

staunchly

I really appreciate it. m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnknknknknknknknknkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Buy1

OKXCVDB SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSA

Polimar inc

lots of options n easy to help. I love the fact that I have the option to upgrade anytime that I want to.

Gritty Tshirts

Great app! installation was easy. good good good Great app! installation was easy. good good good. Great app! installation was easy. good good good

Stonersparadijs.nl

good app and service and prices!! wel jammer dst het 100 woorden mooeten izjn want i hsd er liever een korte

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7