Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Toyventures

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is very trustworthy and very helpful!! I love it, and I will definitely recommend it to others.

July 3, 2022

Hi Toyventures,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you will get prosperous successes and good luck!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Shop PMU Beauty

I have been using the Buy Me Button via this app and noticed a glitch where it didn't update the cart drawer, only the floating cart button. I raised this with the developers on Monday afternoon and by Wednesday morning they had fixed the issue so that adding a product to cart via the Buy Me Button puts the product into both the floating cart button and the cart drawer. Great response from the team - speedy and fixed what I needed fixing.

physt

I used the app to create a "buy now" button on my landing page. I did not like that it wasn't working after following the instructions given. However, I reached out to customer support and they responded right away. Customer service is excellent in my experience so far.

MAHUR

love it for my store and recommended it for dropshippers and all kind of e-commerce .................

The Outlet, LLC

I am using this app on my Shopify store. I do like it so far, but my concern was not having a Remove link or button on the checkout page. A customer sometimes changes his mind and want to remove one or all the items. With no Remove link/button the customer will have to search, and/or think where to click to remove a product(s). Right now, that's my concern. That is why I only gave four (4) stars, which is still good. Ravipuri was very helpful. I appreciate his taking the time to supply me with screenshots. Thanks, Ravipuri!

Gritty Tshirts

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Great app! installation was easy. good good good Great app! installation was easy. good good good. Great app! installation was easy. good good good

Dino Store

Location France

Really great app. I recommend it easily .
A tiny detail that would be great to change is the possibility to change the position of the "quick add to cart button"

November 27, 2020

Hi Dino Store,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for your really great review :) We have position change option in Buy Me App for "Quick Add To Cart Button". Please visit below URL that will explain how you will able to change the position of "Quick Add To Cart Button".

URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1980/3607/files/quick-buy-me-widget-position-change.png

For more information, Please visit support.makeprosimp.com or send us an email at support@makeprosimp.com and our team is more then happy to help you :)

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Firaana Online

Location Singapore

Amazing app, this has been on my store for a few months now and I have received good feedback from my customers.

Petsabsolute

great app! easy to configure and maintain, just installed yesterday and hopefully, it will help to generate more sales.

Vitalneb

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 6 hours

great service! works perfectly fief i fgog ig eoig igheh uz hu uh h gttgt gurhg iuhg iuhg iuhg ih giruhg iuhg ih

Previous 1