Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

Buy Me ‑ Sticky Buy Button

by MakeProSimp

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Meina Naturkosmetik

I find it good. Strange that I have to leave a review a review before enabling the app though. dddddd

April 9, 2020

Hi Meina Naturkosmetik,

Thank you for your review 🙏! So sorry but reviews are always optional and you are able to give it later if you like the app. If you need more help. Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com :) Take care & Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

SLkhnch

I used this app and it is very helpful. I like it. I used this app and it is very helpful. I like it.

PoooliPrint™

Love this app and how it can be customized for my store www.poooliprint.com. I would definitely recommend for the price, it's really complete. Thanks again!

Bonniing

so easy good good It ’s very powerful and provides great help. I really like this plugin, but it ’s too expensive. We hope it will be cheaper.

SoundsGood

It works very well for our team. We have seen some very good results with this plugin, as it is part of our marketing strategy.

Store Over

I used this app to help me sell more products in my store and it increased my sales by 30%! I really recommend it!!

Fancycen

I used this app to help me increase the conversion rate. It would be nice if it do better. Hope to receive your team support if I need. Thank you

Tennis Trainer

It helps your customers to Buy and generate more conversions. This app is a must for any serious store owner, 100% recommended,

Sports Pipe

I'm using it to help me improve my shopify store and I hope it will optimize my results and grow my sales.

Shop Imports Brasil

eu gostei muito, o suporte é muito educado e atencioso, me explicou direitinho, PARABÉNS!!!! SHOW, ABÇS

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38