Buy Me ‑ Buy Button

Boost sales & conversion with ADD TO CART & QUICK BUY Buttons!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

My Spiritual Shop

Location Mexico

This app works very well, customer service is great and the interface is quite user-friendly.
All the premium features look promising but for now I am just using the free version of it.

August 8, 2022

Hi My Spiritual Shop,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. We are glad by knowing that you like our app and customer service. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

Best wishes for more sales and your success.

All Mamas Children

Time spent using app About 4 years

We've used the app for a long time and always been happy with it - today I noticed an issue related to our workflows and purchase paths (not the fault of the app) - rather than stopping using the app I contacted support to see if I could create exceptions - the feature was already there (great) and the live support couldn't have been more helpful to point me in the right direction. Thank you :)

May 6, 2022

Hi All Mamas Children,

Warmly thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you like our app. We wish you have a great experience ahead. Please contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you earn more conversions and have huge success!

Kaira | Arlo Authorised Premium Reseller

Location Singapore

App has amazing features for a free app!
Support is super helpful and very responsive. They're able to help me with any adjustments almost immediately.
5/5 stars!!!

January 12, 2022

Hi Kaira | Arlo Authorised Premium Reseller,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and the customer team's support. Please contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com, we will be glad by helping you.

Best wishes for more sales and your Shopify store success.

TheGlowingMoon™

The app works amazing and the staff were INCREDIBLY helpful in helping us get set up with the app. Zero complaints about this app, we've just started using it for our store but were sure that well be using it for a VERY long time! Keep up the great work and thank you for creating a fantastic app with amazing customer service behind it!

J-Jay's

I've added this app ready for a new launch of our site. We've had a couple of glitches a setting up with the prestige theme but the customer service team have been so helpful! I received a response in a matter of minutes and have full confidence that the team will help me out with whatever I need. Highly recommend!

queenstrategist

Location Lithuania

Support is absolutely amazing! Fast and reliable, but at the same time the support agent was able to implement the widget to my custom page in 2 minutes. This app works really well, and you and customize it to the fullest.

Bacania ROD

Location Romania

This app is working great and also the support is very friendly and helpful. We are happy that found it and recommend it!

Tilba Beauty

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 12 hours

great support and easy to use app, i like the fuctionality and user friendly interface !!! thanks for the great app :)

Will's Vegan Store US

This is a great app, I have now installed on 4 sites. It provides lots of useful features including the best quick buy app I found - that works well with variations from the category page, search box and anywhere products show up. The app looks great, you can customise it to fine detail and works nicely. Importantly the support is EXCELLENT, they are very helpful and really go out their way to help customise to your requirements. Totally recommend this app.

BuyBaseusVacuum

Customer support was super helpful!. Whenever I had a question, they were always there to assist me. The app itself is very good as well and very easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16