Reviews (993)

4.8

Merchants praise this app for its sticky add-to-cart button that enhances the shopping experience and boosts sales. They value its customization options, allowing for seamless integration and user-friendly Include/Exclude rules. The app is noted for its smooth performance and easy installation. Customer support is highly commended for its responsiveness, with special mentions of team members Hemal, Jal, and Ravi for their effective service.

January 3, 2020

I'm beginning to use this app right now. So far, so good. I like that it's very user-friendly. It's very explicit so easy to navigate as well.

Hunter's Pocket
Edited March 20, 2020

I like this application so much I think it will help me more to increase my selling and business in the future

Shamsoon
Oman
April 5, 2020

i will try eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

everydaycrafts
China
November 8, 2019

It's nice, I don't know why it some times disappear.

I'm sure that this app will increase the conversion rate!

Amethyst Bottle
Spain
MakeProSimp replied November 8, 2019

Hi Amethyst Bottle,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! So sorry if you was faced any issue and it may disappear if the app was disabled from the settings by you OR if the Add To Cart limit was reached. But it will enable automatically in next month. We are suggesting to go with unlimited plan and it should fix your disappear issue. For more help, please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com . Happy selling!

November 8, 2019

It is very good app. But I don't know why disappear sometimes. It is give you the chance to constantly remember the customer why she is in your store. And it is free :)

My Baby's Fairy
Bulgaria
MakeProSimp replied November 8, 2019

Hi My Baby’s Fairy,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! So sorry if you was faced any issue and if the Add To Cart limit was reached then it may disappear for rest month and again enable automatically in next month but we always send you email for this with upgrade plan reminder. For more help, please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com . Happy selling!

March 25, 2020

Simple and intuitive. Just enough free features for one just starting a business Will definitely upgrade soon.

donlie
Philippines
September 17, 2018

Great app ! I just use de free plan but it is work very well. They have a very good support , they fixed my problem in some minute

LifeIsFresh
France
September 22, 2020

great app! easy to configure and maintain, just installed yesterday and hopefully, it will help to generate more sales.

Petsabsolute
June 9, 2021

easy to use............................................................................................................

STUK
October 31, 2019

Great app! Ea sy to install and manage. I recommend the developer to include an option to move the cart widget sideways or up and down to better fit in any product page.

SmartBuyWines.com.br
Brazil
6 months using the app
MakeProSimp replied October 31, 2019

Hi SmartBuyWines,

Thank you for your awesome review and for your feedback 🙏! We have already sent you a reply with the solution. Please reply to the support email support@makeprosimp.com if you need more help. Happy selling!