Notify Me

Notify Me

by MakeProSimp

Get notifications for out of stock products

CANIS CALLIDUS Quality Dog Supplies from Europe

I installed this App in 2016 and I was promised it would be free forever. Today (January 2021) I was working on my website and accidentally deleted the App by mistake. I immediately got in contact with the support team and I was told that I have to pay for it now as they are no longer offering this App for free. That's a rip off.

January 27, 2021

Hi CANIS CALLIDUS Quality Dog Supplies from Europe,

Actually, we are considering this review as a positive review because Jasmin has used our app for 4 years without any problem.

So sorry if you face any issues related to features or functionality(you haven't mentioned any). But we are no longer providing a FREE version since 2016-2017. Also, we have clearly mentioned on the App Plan page that if you uninstall our app then you should need to purchase a plan because there is no reverse button.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

DOPEciety

Final step = leave a review. I guess this strategy works for these app developers since many do it but asking for reviews mere seconds after installing, with literally no time to test, is seedy imo.