Notify Me

Notify Me

by MakeProSimp

Get notifications for out of stock products

Finest Store India

Best App Ever for Out of Stock emails reminder for merchants! Now there is no need to check all the products in my store for out of stock as app will remind me as and when products goes out of stock and i will restock it instantly. It dramatically increases my store revenue. Highly recommend for every one.

Snatched Hair LLC

great, really enjoy what the app will provide for my business. I believe in this....

thank you.
cr

Voiles Saintonge inc

I love your app so much. Can't find a better reminder to take action right away when it's buzzing big time at the store. It's so easy to drop the ball in the high season madness... Thanks a lot !

Sanuka

Fine App, so far all working out nice... really helps to manage our stock overview and easy restocking

Sandy Swim

this was a great app and helped my company out quite a bit. i would recommend to anyone who wants to test it out.

googooandgaga.com

I'm glad I discovered this app! Inventory is now easier to track and manage. It would be nice to have customers opt to be sent an email upon restock, and the business owner to be able to also know who are on the waitlist.

Finest boutique

I can't believe i have found the app that is essential for any large store to keep inventory tracking that isn't available as shopify core feature. Highly recommended. Nice support as well.

Feather & Seed

Love this app. Makes inventory tracking a breeze. As I make all my own products it’s really helpful when an item sells out. Thank you!

Create That Cake

Loving this app! Exactly what I was looking for where I can set a storewide stock level but also individual product ones, so I can set it higher for my more popular products.

Another Cool Place

Good and cheep easy to set up done in a few minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11