Notify Me

Notify Me

by MakeProSimp

Get notifications for out of stock products

Millbarn Packaging

This app is perfect and simple to use. The developer team are also super helpful and quick to respond. I couldn't recommend enough

JAXXON

Smooth app. Easy to download and understand and enjoy the abilities to have Variant specific warning levels.

Nutri-bay.com

Great app that does exactly what it advertises. Easy to install and use and the help desk is reactive.

Juniper

This app helps our company manage our inventory much more effectively, since it lets us know as soon as items begin running out of stock. We've only had 1 slight issue with linking our store products to the app, but their customer service was very quick to respond and resolved the situation within 24 hours. Very happy with the service.

Finest Store India

Best App Ever for Out of Stock emails reminder for merchants! Now there is no need to check all the products in my store for out of stock as app will remind me as and when products goes out of stock and i will restock it instantly. It dramatically increases my store revenue. Highly recommend for every one.

Snatched Hair LLC

great, really enjoy what the app will provide for my business. I believe in this....

thank you.
cr

Voiles Saintonge inc

I love your app so much. Can't find a better reminder to take action right away when it's buzzing big time at the store. It's so easy to drop the ball in the high season madness... Thanks a lot !

Sanuka

Fine App, so far all working out nice... really helps to manage our stock overview and easy restocking

Sandy Swim

this was a great app and helped my company out quite a bit. i would recommend to anyone who wants to test it out.

googooandgaga.com

I'm glad I discovered this app! Inventory is now easier to track and manage. It would be nice to have customers opt to be sent an email upon restock, and the business owner to be able to also know who are on the waitlist.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12