Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Dacczfitness.com

Have heard good things about this app. Just started. Can give a better opinion after a period of time.

Kandlesandthings

Haven’t used yet but other reviews look promising. Looking forward to see what add on has to offer to my shop

beachsamurai.club

looks good but before even using is asking me for review so i give benefit of doubt, so I will check it out and see how its used

March 28, 2021

Hi beachsamurai.club,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry if you face any issues. Please note, Reviews are always optional and we are providing a skip link/button on it so it's never mandatory. But thanks for your feedback. We will forward this to our technical team.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are always at support@makeprosimp.com or in-app chat support.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

rudykosher

This is my first day of adding this app. I don't know if it will do what it says it will do, but I'm going to try it and give my honest opinion in a few.

FH Ferreterías

Very Happy..............................................................................................

INNOVATIVE

Testing mode, good will go for premium premium premium premium premium premium premium premium premium

October 2, 2020

Hi INNOVATIVE,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for your sweet review :) If you need any help. Please contact our in-app live chat support or please send us an email to support@makeprosimp.com and we will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

peachypeachyy

great app !! very useful!
USer-friendly , highly recommend great exp with this app
go and get it now everybody

Just Store Online

Installed. I Will try it in my shop :) Hope it will increase sales on social proof and drive potential buyers to buy.

SNEAKY PARIS

good but good so good very good you know, but sometimes is good to be good but thats is, its just good not a lot

Allpratical

Estou testando ainda para poder dar um feedcack mais preciso. .

Previous 1